Complete list of Files which are unimplemented in Don't Starve

Oh, THAT's where I left those. Thanks for finding them, guys!They actually date back to a time when we were going to unlock characters using the meat effigy, and... skulls. It was a strange idea, and we decided against it.They don't currently have a use, but I'll probably think of something. I like the idea of having some characters be unlocked through exploration and finding things.You know, if you guys knew how to read tex files, you could find all sorts of secret, unreleased things in the anims directory. I think some of the wiki people know how to open the files. You should get them to poke around inside of those zip files...

This post?

While trying to mess around with the animation .tex files with the texdecompress thing, it does seem that the deerclops is huge as ****. I wasn't able to open the files but texdecompress told me the size of the image. Wilson's image is like 500 pixels tall. Deerclop's is 1024 or something.I know some friend who has good knowledge about this stuff, he will try to see what he can do to manage to unconver those.

zomg, treeguard vs deerclops, winner takes godzillah

You might want to use a spoiler tag on that list, even though the title screams spoiler. :) The character skulls are creepy, wonder if they will be used for anything crafting wise.

Character Skulls were meant to be how you unlocked Characters. It was dropped.I thought the title made it obvious enough, but maybe I should add a spoiler tag. :)

Ahh, so they're keepin grave digger items, sad face

Kevin did say they were thinking of another way to implement them. So Gravedigger Items aren't same yet. Plus, It'd make more sense to pull out a Skull from a Grave, then a Tiny version of a Rocket from Tintin, or a piece of Tentacle.

The shop files were for in-game vendors who would sell you recipes and resources. Thankfully we decided against that idea Soon after seeing it in game. They totally ruined the mood.

Ah, how exciting, a dev who doesn't care about people who are attempting to give away game secrets!

Anyway, I expected as much, I thought that Shops don't really fit the 'castaway' sort of theme.

Well, the first time i saw the character select screen, and how locked characters are in coffins, and when i encountered grave my first thought was of voodoo/magic ritual that you might do to unclock new character, and it absoloutely made sense to me.