Snack draws DS (Possible requests)

On 4/23/2018 at 9:22 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Oooh, nice!

Thank you!! <3 

On 4/24/2018 at 8:26 AM, minespatch said:

I thought the original was creepy...:wilson_shocked:

Looks even more intense. Also reminds me of the Russian artist Phobs. Did you add a pencil technique to this?

My brush that I used has a scratchy texture to it, is that what you mean? ^_^ 

I would like to try and give them all a 'cold stare' vibe! 

• Like 1

On 3/2/2018 at 11:05 AM, Snack-Chan said:

It does only seem that it's only a Goose head on top of a Goose body, apart from that winters feast skin for it haha

Oooh! I finally realized why it says "Goose head on top of a Goose body" instead of "Mooose head on top of a Goose body". Because the forum censors the word Mooose (I have to add an extra "O" or else it will turn it into Goose).

P.S. If you don't believe me, just try it yourself.

33 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

Oooh! I finally realized why it says "Goose head on top of a Goose body" instead of "Mooose head on top of a Goose body". Because the forum censors the word Mooose (I have to add an extra "O" or else it will turn it into Goose).

P.S. If you don't believe me, just try it yourself.

Yeah I know. Klei are weird like that. It isn't even a swear!

I just feel sorry for anyone talking about moooses in this forum and everyone seeing Goose in stead and getting really confused :/

• Like 1

22 hours ago, minespatch said:

The mood fits so much with the Victorian theme. This looks like it could fit a cover of a novel or game. Nice work bud!

Thank you very much!! I'm planning to make all the girls in a similar style ^^ 

• Like 1

On 7/12/2018 at 6:12 AM, gallusvarius said:

This is a really beautiful picture of her victorian skin. I love how you managed to keep the blank eyes and make them work. 

Thanks so much!!! <3 

It took me forever to post again sorry!! Here is the new Hallowed Nights skin though! I love her ;-;

Willow hallowed.png

• Like 12

50 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What crisp lighting! It feels more akin to a comic panel in contrast to the previous Victorian piece. I like the interesting details behind her, looking either like mist or a explosion.

Thank you!! ^_^ I tried to give her an eerie feel, so I made the background like that! 

If there is a third Hallow nights skin set, I hope invisible man-Wilson is included in that. Gorgon Willow makes way more sense for Willow than Wednesday, I always pinned Wendy as the Wednesday type.

I like the change of facial pose. Charlie looks less hyper in this and more in charge.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2018 at 12:20 PM, minespatch said:

If there is a third Hallow nights skin set, I hope invisible man-Wilson is included in that. Gorgon Willow makes way more sense for Willow than Wednesday, I always pinned Wendy as the Wednesday type.

I like the change of facial pose. Charlie looks less hyper in this and more in charge.

I hope so too! I love the Invisible Wilson! (We can only pray for a gorgon WIllow haha!) 

Thanks so much! Thought I'd give my own take on Charlie! ^_^ 

• Like 1

Ooh, nice! I like how detailed these are. And Maxwell's black lipstick!

Not to be that guy, but a few of these are reminiscent of Swollson's card suit themed skins from a while back (Page 4 on Doodle Time). Did you take inspiration from those? I dunno, maybe I'm seeing similarities where there are none.