woofkid

Don't Starve cosplay

DragonMage156    25,367

These are really good cosplays! I think I've actually seen some of these on the Klei art features on the streams before :)

Is Wilson your boyfriend or are you two WilsonxWendy shippers? (I'm sure it's the first one :p )

minespatch    60,959

Interesting touches with the triumphant Wendy! Did you manipulate the photos or did your photographer? You do the outfit nicely.

woofkid    44
On 11.02.2018 at 11:26 PM, DragonMage156 said:

These are really good cosplays! I think I've actually seen some of these on the Klei art features on the streams before :)

Is Wilson your boyfriend or are you two WilsonxWendy shippers? (I'm sure it's the first one :p )

Oh, really? Are you sure? I didn't know about that... 

He is my ex XD And we are shippers too!

On 12.02.2018 at 6:28 AM, minespatch said:

Interesting touches with the triumphant Wendy! Did you manipulate the photos or did your photographer? You do the outfit nicely.

My photographer did it :3

• Like 1

woofkid    44

I think about new Wendy's costumes and I can't choose which one I want to do first. All of them are so beautiful! ♥

ecNwS6ZUGjA.jpg

lHEOcrbpiUE.jpg

nVgXU5uJjaE.jpg

_8NAtcTIzd4.jpg

• Like 3

minespatch    60,959

I was gonna comment about Wendy's hair should be messier but I took a closer look and you did it! IT's very subtle but nicely done.

Maybe you should tackle her rose or Forge skin first?

woofkid    44
On 18.02.2018 at 8:32 AM, minespatch said:

I was gonna comment about Wendy's hair should be messier but I took a closer look and you did it! IT's very subtle but nicely done.

Maybe you should tackle her rose or Forge skin first?

It looks like a big cloud XD 

So I'm inclined to start with Forge skin. I think it will be very impressively, if I will do it well. 

And we will have a big photoshoot with other characters (Wilson, Maxwell, Wes, Willow, Wigfrid, Wendy and Charlie) in the beginning of autumn with main skins. We want to make all the necessary stuff and to convey the atmosphere of the game as much as possible. :3 

nnRDFeOt63A.jpg

• Like 2

minespatch    60,959

Wendy's survivor skin might be the simplest but that still might be hard(as someone who underestimated how making that trick or treat bag).

That must be cool to have friends who are familiar with the characters.:wilson_smile:

woofkid    44
17 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wendy's survivor skin might be the simplest but that still might be hard(as someone who underestimated how making that trick or treat bag).

That must be cool to have friends who are familiar with the characters.:wilson_smile:

Survivor skin isn't  the simplest. I'm not good with crafts, so her stuff will be difficult for me :c

• Like 1

DragonMage156    25,367
6 hours ago, woofkid said:

Survivor skin isn't  the simplest. I'm not good with crafts, so her stuff will be difficult for me :c

Same. If I could do craft as good as most cosplayers, I'd have 2 or more character outfits already XD

DragonMage156    25,367

Half a minute and I already pressed the like button. That performance was really cool! ^_^ The use of song was also really nice.

• Thanks 1

woofkid    44
54 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Half a minute and I already pressed the like button. That performance was really cool! ^_^ The use of song was also really nice.

Thank you so much! I'm so glad to hear that! ♥

Auspice    685

Amazing! I admire the effort you put into cosplay. I'm pretty lazy - I only do clothes if I decide to dress up as anyone. I also haven't encountered many opportunities to do so recently...

woofkid    44

I'm so sorry for being quiet for a long time! 
I'm preparing for my next cosplay project - winter adventures of Wendy, and I really hope that it will be great.~

For now... I want to share my old Charlie costest with you! It was long time ago, but I still love it. Maybe someday I will made a full cosplay. XD

Tfi4fuSBHXQ.jpg

ZiHfoga8Zvk.jpg

ivozPMxt8Gw.jpg

• Like 4

woofkid    44
7 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'm guessing you'll get some contact lenses and some hair gel for some touches?

Unfortunately I used only Photoshop for this costest for that time, but I have special lenses for Charlie now XD

• Like 1