V2C

[Game Update] - 254569 - EXTENDED! - Celebrate the Year of the Varg with Your Special Someone

Recommended Posts

BabalooL    5
2 minutes ago, ryujr999 said:

exactly while varg shrine is activated, by tracking dirtpile, you can find them

20180210092559_1.thumb.jpg.2021eb075ce8059237b31c3622cd96a9.jpg

Thank you so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Josonic    193
1 hour ago, Residays said:

To be honest, I think you should expect that when you got a console.

Why should we expect to have a seasonal event for four months because we're on console? If they can put it on in a normal amount of time they can surely take it off. And I paid just as much for the game as anyone else

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rily    552

Excuse me, the skins will be available forever? I mean the ones marked as DLC on steam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Rily said:

Excuse me, the skins will be available forever? I mean the ones marked as DLC on steam

Valve allows developers to remove DLC for purchase if the developers choose to. If you purchase the DLC you should retain access to it and the items you acquired for purchasing it.

The only situation DLC could maybe permanently be removed would be for copyright infringement or expired licenses (such as music) which will not be the case here. (Since Klei owns all intellectual property related to this DLC and game.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Residays    400
18 minutes ago, Josonic said:

Why should we expect to have a seasonal event for four months because we're on console? If they can put it on in a normal amount of time they can surely take it off. And I paid just as much for the game as anyone else

It's not you, it's the way console companies handle things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rily    552
15 minutes ago, Dreamscape18459 said:

Valve allows developers to remove DLC for purchase if the developers choose to. If you purchase the DLC you should retain access to it and the items you acquired for purchasing it.

The only situation DLC could maybe permanently be removed would be for copyright infringement or expired licenses (such as music) which will not be the case here. (Since Klei owns all intellectual property related to this DLC and game.)

Thanks, I know, but, why they added them to steam that way?, does that means these ones will be available after the event?

Edited by Rily

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptainChaotica    3,995

What would he be on the Chinese Zodiac...?  I mean, he's dogLIKE, but...

I guess we can just say _every_ year is the Year of Chester.  Because it obviously is.  :)

...Notorious

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Jand    1,528

How does one obtain the lucky gold nuggets now? Tried feeding pretty much every meat to hounds. Tried doing old berries on perds. Anyone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Altari    498
1 minute ago, Master Jand said:

How does one obtain the lucky gold nuggets now? Tried feeding pretty much every meat to hounds. Tried doing old berries on perds. Anyone?

well i tried same things, but nothing works

im trying other things now 

only way i know is just kill clay hound (very low precent) or clay warg (i guess drop 5 pouch)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeklo    15,193
4 minutes ago, Master Jand said:

Oh and... WHERE TO FIND CLAY HOUNDS AND VARGS

 

Have an activated varg shrine. Then hunt suspicious dirt piles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Rily said:

Thanks, I know, but, why they added them to steam that way?, does that means these ones will be available after the event?

I think this system was the easiest way to implement skin gifting. The skins you buy will last year round regardless of how you obtain them.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
illusione    437
5 minutes ago, CutChemist said:

How does one obtain the football helm skin? Is it a drop or event skin?

I'm believe you can get them from the verdant event chests, also it's an event.

Edited by webbermain252

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CutChemist    178
1 minute ago, webbermain252 said:

I'm believe you can get them from the verdant event chests, also it's an event.

Ok I was under the impression it was a bonus from buying a skin pack but ill hope for the best in my drops.  Is it sellable? I dont see it in the shop as of yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Field Field    2,026
4 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Have an activated varg shrine. Then hunt suspicious dirt piles.

Is there some way to activate the varg shrine other than a torch? There's such a short window of time before the torch runs out. I pretty much have to find a dirt pile, run way back to my varg shrine, put the torch in, then hope that the dirt pile hasn't despawned before I can get there.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
illusione    437
41 minutes ago, CutChemist said:

Ok I was under the impression it was a bonus from buying a skin pack but ill hope for the best in my drops.  Is it sellable? I dont see it in the shop as of yet

No, it's only in the curio cabinet, where you can choose to weave it or get it from drops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now