V2C

[Game Update] - 254569 - EXTENDED! - Celebrate the Year of the Varg with Your Special Someone

fimmatek    3,417
24 minutes ago, Cryingsin21 said:

is today the last day for the clay varg event?

If it's already March 1st at you, then yes.

csc_unit    968

Thats ok Klei, I'm ready.   .. 

I made good provision of fire crackers and hound flutes (what ever it is called) You can do it now!

Terminate the event ; FINISH IT!

JUST_ DO IT!

Edited by csc_unit

cezarica    477

@Cryingsin21 & @fimmatek Judging from past events actually tomorrow is March 1st at Klei. I know, it sounds dumb and it's difficult to understand but this is what I have experienced a couple of times already and I'm like 8 hours ahead of them, time frame speaking,

fimmatek    3,417

I join Rellimarual, it was a great event! I really loved the new clay varg, and the skins are also nice :)

claywarg.jpg.3620aa42038b50a854bfe3eaf3eeec74.jpg

The devs and artists at Klei did a great job!

Nino123    200

never seen a clay varg, or anything that should happen during this event (except building the shrine) but it looked cool! nice job.

A lil bit short if you want to win all the seasonal skins but, nice design, great work as said upper.

• Like 1

agieme    1

I play DST alone, but I've been really playing it. I got almost all of the presents and most of them were jammie pants. I never met the clay varg even though I've been hunting like crazy (I found ewecus like 6 times tho, which normally almost never happens).
So I didn't really experience the event except for building a shrine and gathering enough spools for one vargling skin. It's adorable though so it was still worth it and it's always so much better to get chests instead of commons.

Does anyone know how long the packs gonna be for sale after today?
edit: ok i went back and already found the answer to this. welp until the next event then!

Edited by agieme

CarlZalph    3,172
22 minutes ago, agieme said:

I never met the clay varg even though I've been hunting like crazy (I found ewecus like 6 times tho, which normally almost never happens).

Spoiler

Put a torch into the shrine's mouth and do the tracks.  So long as it's still burning then it's a guarantee clay varg.

hi a friend of mine bough the beating heart chest for me as a gift.. and today he started his game and got the same stuff. is it intended that we both get it? really nice klei. <3

PeterA    4,738
1 minute ago, thistownneedsguns said:

hi a friend of mine bough the beating heart chest for me as a gift.. and today he started his game and got the same stuff. is it intended that we both get it? really nice klei. <3

Unfortunately that's not how it works. Did your friend purchase the DLC pack for themselves as well?

7 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Unfortunately that's not how it works. Did your friend purchase the DLC pack for themselves as well?

nope.. he bought it for me as a gift when the event started. so he didnt buy it twice. via steam

Edited by thistownneedsguns

PeterA    4,738
2 minutes ago, thistownneedsguns said:

nope.. he bought it for me as a gift when the event started. so he didnt buy it twice. via steam

I'll PM you for some more information so I can investigate what's going on.

• Like 2

Sinister_Fang    8,159
3 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Again I have made the mistake of crafting everything with spools the day of the events initial end. x_x

inb4 I got a bunch of spring chests now.

I did that too. I feel your pain.

Nino123    200

ha ha my last one was 3 skirts (with 2 black ones) and a glove. I also won 4 knee pants (same color) during the event. That's the thing with luck...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Casm    95

I wish I had checked this thread earlier. I just wove together the Winged Brazier and now I find out I had 2 more weeks for a chance to get one from a chest.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Allanzoka    13
2 hours ago, Casm said:

I wish I had checked this thread earlier. I just wove together the Winged Brazier and now I find out I had 2 more weeks for a chance to get one from a chest.

I did the same with Warhound Helm skin but it's best we did that since at least my chests only drops skirt or other common skins :?