[Game Update] - 254569 - EXTENDED! - Celebrate the Year of the Varg with Your Special Someone

Mind stop bragging with the stuff you got and keep this topic only ABOUT the Year of the Varg? Thanks.

PS: Yes, I'm salty cos I get nothing but common drops and when I come here to see if there are any updates I get annoyied by how nice stuff some people get.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, MonsterLasagna said:

There's one thing that got me curious: will the Verdant and Beating Heart Chests remain permanently available for purchase on the Steam store even after you're no longer able to buy them in-game, or will they get removed from Steam as well?

i believe that valve allows developers to remove the ability to buy dlc from steam games, so i'd assume klei would make them unable to be bought on steam.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Starlogy said:

i believe that valve allows developers to remove the ability to buy dlc from steam games, so i'd assume klei would make them unable to be bought on steam.

I am aware of that, but I'm kind of hoping that Klei will keep them up on Steam due to my lack of funds and lack of spools at the given moment. And seeing as the Verdant collection is specifically labeled "Year of the Varg" it seems that it will be a once-every-12-years type of thing, like I mentioned before. So having the collection up on Steam would be nice for those people who miss out on them for whatever reason, in my opinion.

EDIT: I'm basically going through the 5 stages of grief. I'm at bargaining right now.

Edited by MonsterLasagna
Note to self: don't be that guy ever again
  • Haha 1

• Developer
1 minute ago, TranTuanLinh said:

Are those DLC skin pack still purchasable after event end? Or they will be gone after March 1?

With the Winter's Feast items, we left the items weaveable, and packs purchasable until the next event went live. You can expect the same this time too.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4