V2C

[Game Update] - 254569 - EXTENDED! - Celebrate the Year of the Varg with Your Special Someone

Ninjanemo    6,605
2 hours ago, Aeschwutz said:

Think again.

Well I mean I got two elegants and you only got 1 elegant and 1 distinguished...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Squats    74
On 2/12/2018 at 6:45 AM, MrDeepDarkmind said:

858ED5FDC13CC195AEF0A12608A87C69F9E6D14B

May fortune be with you 

5a870e18c9ac4_ScreenShot02-15-18at08.51PM001.thumb.PNG.b6aadf2101998b2ec6ec86f83f661f9a.PNG

Thanks for spreading the luck around! (This is my second head/base drop ever! And the first non-event head! Classic Curio Chests are great!)

• Haha 1

On 2/12/2018 at 10:45 PM, MrDeepDarkmind said:

858ED5FDC13CC195AEF0A12608A87C69F9E6D14B

May fortune be with you 

Hey thanks for that! just got 2 elegants by just opening 2 chests

may i ask where you get your luck ;) 

Xedlord    1,171

All my luck ran out on the first go. Now I'll never get the skins, and they won't be back till 2030.

Sinister_Fang    8,135
4 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Is everyone levelling up and getting a +1 Luck factor irl?

I wish. My luck has remained fairly consistent and I have yet to get something good. Well, I've gotten 2 spiffies, but they were both duplicates.

• Sad 2

Zeklo    17,452

I always have awful luck with the event drops and end up having to craft everything. I have yet to have gotten a spring chest or anything above spiffy.

9ion    0

Hello, but how to get the Golden details for the production of fireworks and other things?

Edited by 9ion
  • Confused 2

ZolaRay    287
On 15/2/2018 at 7:29 PM, Xedlord said:

The question is not why he looks like a potato, but why he hasn't looked like one before.

im forced to mention Nome

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

MonsterLasagna    504

There's one thing that got me curious: will the Verdant and Beating Heart Chests remain permanently available for purchase on the Steam store even after you're no longer able to buy them in-game, or will they get removed from Steam as well?

Starlogy    2,609
17 minutes ago, MonsterLasagna said:

There's one thing that got me curious: will the Verdant and Beating Heart Chests remain permanently available for purchase on the Steam store even after you're no longer able to buy them in-game, or will they get removed from Steam as well?

i believe that valve allows developers to remove the ability to buy dlc from steam games, so i'd assume klei would make them unable to be bought on steam.

• Sad 1

MonsterLasagna    504
23 hours ago, Starlogy said:

i believe that valve allows developers to remove the ability to buy dlc from steam games, so i'd assume klei would make them unable to be bought on steam.

I am aware of that, but I'm kind of hoping that Klei will keep them up on Steam due to my lack of funds and lack of spools at the given moment. And seeing as the Verdant collection is specifically labeled "Year of the Varg" it seems that it will be a once-every-12-years type of thing, like I mentioned before. So having the collection up on Steam would be nice for those people who miss out on them for whatever reason, in my opinion.

EDIT: I'm basically going through the 5 stages of grief. I'm at bargaining right now.

Edited by MonsterLasagna
Note to self: don't be that guy ever again
  • Haha 1