V2C

[Game Update] - 254569 - EXTENDED! - Celebrate the Year of the Varg with Your Special Someone

-Variant    3,341
On 2/10/2018 at 3:01 PM, minespatch said:

My bathing suit collection idea might still happen then.:wilson_ecstatic:

That sounds fun, I'd like to see something like that sometime! Maybe when Summer comes-a' rolling around.

• Like 1

Jynn    570
2 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

That sounds fun, I'd like to see something like that sometime! Maybe when Summer comes-a' rolling around.

if doing a summer theme, maybe we can build sandcastles like in Shipwrecked and get a Crabbit Mini pet! =D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ZolaRay    255

Hope DST will last 12 years, for all those that didnt get the clucky winter hat, and lets see if they even dare give out the cherubs heart again

3 minutes ago, ZolaRay said:

Hope DST will last 12 years, for all those that didnt get the clucky winter hat, and lets see if they even dare give out the cherubs heart again

Would be good if they did something like with the cyclum torch, timeless clucky winter hat and timeless cherubs heart for those that got them the first time, and loyal for this years if u didnt get them last year

Edited by ZolaRay
  • Like 1

fimmatek    2,927
5 hours ago, Aeschwutz said:

Thanks!

Whaat???? I can't believe my eyes...

Could you please pass a bit of that luck here as well?

ShadowDuelist    3,119
16 hours ago, 359368170 said:

Did that mean we could ride the Varg? The anim of run_pst .

Oh man riding the stone varg would have been 18/10 in the awesome scale.

• Like 1

csc_unit    827
14 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

xh7bteuq09g01.png

I've got my celebration started in-game! Took over a stack of purple gems, around two stacks of living logs and nightmare fuel, and several green gems, but it was worth it for the end result!

Wow thats great! Way better than my poor attempt XD. I would put nicer turf in the middle square tho ; like deciduous of red fungal turf. Other than that, its very cool. 

Edited by csc_unit
  • Like 1

minespatch    51,262
9 hours ago, Jynn said:

if doing a summer theme, maybe we can build sandcastles like in Shipwrecked and get a Crabbit Mini pet! =D

Maybe next year we can see those shipwrecked themed skins that someone concepted a while back be made official.

5 hours ago, JellyUltra said:

xh7bteuq09g01.png

I've got my celebration started in-game! Took over a stack of purple gems, around two stacks of living logs and nightmare fuel, and several green gems, but it was worth it for the end result!

image.png.679064e11b597874ea30b7c16b7f0129.pngWhy is this hound offended?:wilson_shocked:

• Haha 3

Sinister_Fang    8,070
3 hours ago, Clarkalexander said:

I lowkey wished that verdant woodie's quote was "i speak for the trees" instead so i could make that lorax joke 

Guess we'll just have to stick with the forehead jokes then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2018/2/9 at 2:47 PM, PeterA said:

It's not a lie if he believes it! :)

Nope, this year we gave out the Daggered Heart for the Valentine's event.

so,emmmmm...Will the cherub's heart be able to get again in the future or not? :wilson_curious:

Xedlord    1,133
On 2/9/2018 at 6:44 PM, ryujr999 said:

exactly while varg shrine is activated, by tracking dirtpile, you can find them

20180210092559_1.thumb.jpg.2021eb075ce8059237b31c3622cd96a9.jpg

What is the mod that adds the "Skins Recieved" widget? I saw it once but can't seem to find it again.

ImDaMisterL    19,546

I just noticed WX' Verdant skin has a Cyberman tear in the eye, maybe referencing the Wood Cybermen? Anyway, I love Doctor Who and that's awesome

• Like 1

Xedlord    1,133
On 2/9/2018 at 12:22 PM, JohnWatson said:

unknown.png

why does wx look like a potato

The question is not why he looks like a potato, but why he hasn't looked like one before.

• Haha 2

Chris1448    12,694
1 hour ago, Xedlord said:

What is the mod that adds the "Skins Recieved" widget? I saw it once but can't seem to find it again.

It was removed from the workshop for whatever reason. People who subbed to it could keep it though. Myself not included.

Xedlord    1,133
20 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

It was removed from the workshop for whatever reason. People who subbed to it could keep it though. Myself not included.

I could've sworn I subbed, but I don't have it... I think I unsubbed because I misunderstood what it was then thought it was useless... :(