What new skins do you hope to see next?

Item skins plz. Some are just plain mehh.

A new Tent!

A new lantern skin! Oh plz the current one is ugly and as big as the character

A new Endothermic firepit skin. Cmon, it looks like a thing from Alien covenant or Prometheus. Very cool movies, but It doesn't fit DST imo.

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Please stop, Ivo.

I was searching 30 minutes so I could find the oldest non archive thread.

DEDICATION

Also Here is the list of skin I would grind for:

Darker flowerpot

That stoney torch ( tencent )

That stoney firepot ( tencent )

Red house from hamlet ( 'cause the green one is kinda bad for colorblind people )

Inflatable balloon skins ( Wes needs those tool balloons [ not because of Wesnona ships ] )

• Skins from Hamlet
    • Pig house
    • Those plants that are seen in one of the screenshots
  • Wardrobe skins
    • Old wardrobe with a few holes
    • Romantic that is red and soft, maybe with a few flowers
    • Dragonfly Wardrobe
  • Ice Staff skin
  • Forge walls
  • Webber skin
    • "Froggy" Does anyone know the stream it came from?
    • Cactus skin

Definitely more tool skins, it's mostly just the torch. 

April Fool's day item: Topless Pit. Looks like the Bottomless Pit in the crafting menu but when you make it, it's a Fire Pit with no stones. (Since the stones are the only visible part above ground they're the "top".)

Also part of me will always hope for crossover skins like Team Fortress 2 used to do but that's a pipe dream. 

Skins for more weapon since we only have skins for basic spears and one for Ham Bat and these skins are great but skins for Dark Sword or other weapons and I had an idea of Wigfrid skin set where if you have the full set of one of the skins you can change the look of Battle Helmets and Battle Spears.

On 2/19/2018 at 9:03 PM, Ressayez said:

when is the bbq collection coming out

think to yourself is this what god wanted think long and hard

On 2/19/2018 at 8:57 PM, Starlogy said:

to be honest, I'd enjoy a more casual clothing set. stuff like hoodies and actual shorts wouldn't fit the time-period, but it would be pretty neat

we have sneakers so i dont think klei would mind

I want a spoopy skin for drying rack where it's basically a noose

"Survivor set" for basic tools where they actually ARE just flint tied to a stick (axe, picaxe, shovel)

Skin for walking cane where it looks like the typical wooden walking cane

Chest skins for scaled chest

5 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

There's a Forge skin for fire staffs that only works on fire staffs. If you're going to bump every single thread on this forum, at least know what you're talking about.

Bhaaa that wasn't a massive mistake isn't it?

And the forum topics are bit boring imo atm so I don't mind it :abnormal:

2 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

A dream came true  ( well on Wigfrid )

The body came out but I so want the head since Deerclops is my favorite giant from the game and I would love to have the Wigfrid skin but it's so expensive well I might get it from the presents this Halloween 

I'd like Klei to release some simple recolor packs for skins.

It would be nice to have a different colored Top Hat (A black Top Hat would go nicely with the Tuxedo and most Triumphant skins. A white Top Hat would look sleek with the Striking Tuxedo)

I know there's a mod for it already (and it's pretty well made), but the Thulecite Crowns would look neat with gem recolors. (The Thulecite Crown has a red gem cut into it despite not needing one to be crafted. Why do they even have red gems in them? Aren't red gems supposed to be fire-themed, e.g. The Forge? A purple gem would seem more appropriate, since, aside from insanity, they represent power.)

Tam o' Shanters could get some recolors as well. Actual tams come in all sorts of colors. Here's an image I found while browsing the interwebs.

Spoiler

Tam-o-shanters.jpg

Winter Hats could also get new colors and patterns (but there are already Proof of Purchase codes for them)

Archived