What new skins do you hope to see next?

6 hours ago, webbermain252 said:

Since Character set A got winter skins, and set B got spring skins, maybe there'll be summer and autumn sets for them respectively?

That's a good idea, i wonder how autumn set work, since we already have leafy skins for set B.

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I really hope so. And if they do, it would be nice if every character was in those sets from the beginning.

Yes, they should take some time to properly deck out all the characters, it would be nice for Maxwell to have his coat again.

2 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

That is a good question. The summer sets could easily be fire themed, but there's not really an aspect of Autumn that really stands out.

Autumn is the time of the harvest when most fruit ripen, so maybe the set could be something fruit-themed?

By the way, knowing Klei and learning from Winona's Hallowed Nights skin, I'm pretty sure that the devs will make some completely different skin sets than what we predict :D 

Kind of references to other games like the forge skin from wolfgang which looks like the one from god of war.

For Wx = Doom guy skin, Dark souls

For Wendy= Princess peach, Zelda

Wickerbottom= Bayonetta

Willow = Nier automata

Wolfgang= Super Mario  and many more.

Something I'd like to see implemented that's been bugging me for the longest time is for Willow's Shadow skin to have actually animated shadowfire hair.

image.png.0066c31ac0d32958acf86109f3bf1af1.png

It's clearly designed to mimic fire, but it'd be way cooler if it actually animated like it. I get that it'd be tough animation-wise, but it'd be friggin' awesome. I got some hope with the fact that there is technically an animated skin now, the ancient cane. At the very least I'd like to see a well-made mod do this.

4 hours ago, Mr.Mulk said:

Something I'd like to see implemented that's been bugging me for the longest time is for Willow's Shadow skin to have actually animated shadowfire hair.

It's clearly designed to mimic fire, but it'd be way cooler if it actually animated like it. I get that it'd be tough animation-wise, but it'd be friggin' awesome. I got some hope with the fact that there is technically an animated skin now, the ancient cane. At the very least I'd like to see a well-made mod do this.

That'd be epic, but mods can't easily access the skin files (and for good reason). So it would probably have to be an official edit.

21 hours ago, Mr.Mulk said:

I got some hope with the fact that there is technically an animated skin now, the ancient cane.

Ehhh, more or less. That just spawns shadow particles around the player. I'd imagine making the item or skin itself move would be a whole different ballpark. It's still a cool thought, I'd love to see flame-y hair for Willow. :)  

alright i want a skinned chess pieces and the skins would apply to the shadow boss , skinning the atrium heart skinning the fuelweaver skinning his drops :D

On 14. 2. 2018 at 12:16 AM, webbermain252 said:

Rose_Torch_and_Firepit_Skins.jpg.1b4e7beb33082f8b3245102a11d11da2.jpg

I wonder if these will get ported to steam..

GET THIS JAPANESSE OUTTA HERE TENCENT

On 11. 2. 2018 at 12:13 PM, fimmatek said:

Autumn is the time of the harvest when most fruit ripen, so maybe the set could be something fruit-themed?

By the way, knowing Klei and learning from Winona's Hallowed Nights skin, I'm pretty sure that the devs will make some completely different skin sets than what we predict :D 

I hope that winona isn't some grass eating work cow?

Not sure if anyone's said these before me, but I'm tossing my hats into the ring. 

I'm thinking... Some Child skins. I want the old scrapped skins they had made for Wilson, and Wicker, showing what they looked like as younger kids. It's super cool! 

Maybe some more dress related items? Not sure what they haven't covered yet...

Some Medieval stuff would be pretty wicked now, can't you agree? (Webber would totally need to be a dragon of sorts. Like his Bat costume, and Willow's Dragon fly combined! )

Archived