What new skins do you hope to see next?

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Dia De los Muertos skins?

I would LOVE to see them have a hand at this. It would look amazing I'd imagine, especially with their art direction. Check out this unimplemented Skull Chest in the Don't Starve game. It's gorgeous.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

First of I would like to see implemented the The Roseate (as of now) missing Fire Pit & Torch - maybe they will come on Valentine's Day?!

Second an Endothermic Fire & Pit skins would do nicely too.

Then skins for the rest of available structures, to personalize bases even further - as structure variants are in... short supply dare I say: Campfire, Tent, Ice Box, Science Machine, Shadow Manipulator, Cartographer's Desk, Wardrobe, Improved Farm, Drying Rack, Scaled Furnace, more Chest skins (never enough, heh) - even Pig House and/or Rabbit Hutch.

After that some tools re-skins would also fit perfectly: Axe, Pickaxe, Shovel (regular and gold ones); same can be said for Lantern, Moggles, Umbrella - as these 3 items are quite used.

And, not to be forgotten, a way to personalize some loot items like Tam o' Shanter, Krampus Sack, Eyebrella - maybe one could dye them (special textures that could drop, similar to vignettes) at a special/already existing structure (ex.: at Ancient Pseudoscience Station)?!

19 hours ago, Kynoox_ said:

Icebox skin. please or Pandora Skin for Chest
(Pandora Chest is the chest of ruins)

Dear Kynoox_ Theres is a skin for chest ( ruins one ) added and you get it on metheus.dontstarvetogether.com with a walking cane skin. ( if ya need help i will do the whole puzzle alone but i will need teamviewer on your pc , - add me on steam? : IvoCZE with weird boxy thingies around the name )

56 minutes ago, KastorRegma said:

Wigfrid skins. Especially the helmet. It was a great chance to use the upgraded forge helmet as a skin for it and a skin from the two forge spears for her battle spears. They are items veeeeeeeeeeeeeery often used and they would be amazing.

normally I'd say that exclusive skins for character items aren't a great idea, but Wickerbottom got her exclusive book. so, yea, I'd like this too.

14 hours ago, Karmattack said:

Young Wickerbottom, from the concept art. 

That is all.

Maybe an origins skin of some sort? Like the characters when they were at the prime of their life. So like Webber before he got eaten as a skin, Wendy when Abigail was still around, Young Wicker, etc.

14 minutes ago, GMDApple said:

Webber before he got eaten

So would pigs simply resent this non-spider child, and spiders accept him as their own?

Maybe not as a skin, but I would be interested in some sort of metheus-style comic strip of the characters and small snippets of their backstories. Of course, character backstories are something we've wanted for many years and have gotten very little of so... maybe in a perfect world. :p

8 hours ago, Karmattack said:

Also: Give existing sets complete set emotes, now that set emotes are an established thing. 

Man Shadow set could have an evil laugh emote exept for maxwell. He'd pull out a rabbit out of his pocket or something

On 2/5/2018 at 12:31 AM, Sinister_Fang said:

I want a skin of the coat Maxwell had in the DS adventure mode. It could make a great skin for the hibearnation vest, although I think I'd prefer it as a normal character skin instead.

Maxwell_Greeting_Adventure_Mode_World_1.thumb.png.edfe894ce9ef648d8aa0b73ff37a27fb.png

I've been wanting some kind of an insanity update or something like that, which would have axe/pickaxe/shovel reskin to look like the tools that Maxwell's shadow puppets use, and part of it was having this skin for Maxwell:

latest?cb=20150502160404

Archived