What new skins do you hope to see next?

Firepit skins would be cool as well as new skins for the Shadow Manipulator, Alchemy Engine, and Science Machine. Maybe even skins for tents and farm plots. 

45 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Carpet skins.

Agreed honestly. We can craft carpet and floorboards so a skin for those would be nice too. 

2 hours ago, Dreamscape18459 said:

I would like to see more colors of the various common/spiffy items. There are a lot of missing colors for these items that I would like to see completed. (In particular I would love a red skirt to wear with Willow's Fighter's Tunic.)

That reminds me, I'd also like to see some simple recolors of the top hat. I mostly just want a white top hat and a black top hat to go with the formal collection. But I could see other colors working like a red, or a grey...

2 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

That reminds me, I'd also like to see some simple recolors of the top hat. I mostly just want a white top hat and a black top hat to go with the formal collection. But I could see other colors working like a red, or a grey...

Oh yes this would be nice. More Top Hat skins would be amazing.

28 minutes ago, Maslak said:

I mean, they simply switched feather hat skin to garland skin because they didn't want to bother fixing it.

They might not have had time to fix it. I believe something one of the devs said implied they were pressed for time and is why they were unable to add some improvements into the Forge. (Which sadly would be consistent with half the cast getting their Snowfallen skins cut due to time restrictions.)

The Chinese New Year event will probably be live within a week or two. Hopefully the entire cast can get their skins this time.

I mentioned this in the 5 year anniversary thread, but I think it'd be cool If Klei released a ton of the skins that don't really work as a set (unless released as an Odds N' Ends set. There's a lot of concept skins that work for one character and are seriously wanted by the community, however currently it's unlikely they'll ever be released.

16 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Fridge skin- I mean come on Klei. Oni fridge skin.

Like the ONI rations box or mushbar maker.

7 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

I'd love to see a universal head-slot skin for everyone to wear. Like a pair of glasses or a single rose in everyone's hair.

584fba6fed88e_arieljawdrop.png.3bbe7419a8a2fe2db4734d6c3f695ff4.pngTHIS

34 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

How would a glasses skin work on Wickerbottom? Would she put on a second pair of glasses?

C'mon Wicker, even two pairs of glasses won't help your sight. You just need to open your eyes. ;)

(Blue Glasses from Additional Item Package Mod)

wick.png

6 minutes ago, Thieverpedia said:

A sombrero for the Straw Hat, sombrero with tiny lanterns hanging off it for Mining Hat, and a shiny sombrero for the Rain Hat.

This! This would be amazing! If Klei made this, I would get one. Sooner or later...

Archived