Dupes won’t build cots!

Hi all, I’ve recently started a new game with the Occupational update, have tried building cots for my dupes and no matter what priority it is set to (strict 5 or otherwise), which dupes are assigned to the architect occupation (if any), or where they are built, nobody is building them. Even with tidying as priority 1 and as my only other available task, they won’t build their cots!

Make sure that the cots are ordered to be built with sandstone (or at least something that you're certain you have available) as opposed to granite or something.

There's currently a bug that's causing materials you don't have within reach to be listed as available, and be designated for use in construction.

7 minutes ago, Night Watchman said:

I seeee. It’s fixed now, I had no idea how, I’m guessing that I just used a material I didn’t have, aha. In other news, I’m loving this update! Thanks everyone.

You are loving this update? That definitely a minority opinion around here.

4 hours ago, Saturnus said:

You are loving this update? That definitely a minority opinion around here.

I get it’s wildly different, and a lot of the ‘meta’ has changed significantly, but I only play ONI 

Spoiler

casually

anyway, so it’s more for me to tinker with. Why are people so disappointed?

Archived