Sign in to follow this  
HotChocolate

A strange strange world

Recommended Posts

DragonMage156    27086

"Hm? You like it up there lil guy? I'll admit you're not the first bird to perch on my head today but at the very least, you're the most normal"

Dino took his cooked meat off the stick. "This looks pretty much done" he said before taking a bite.

(Idk. Since Pollon can't talk I don't think it's too obvious what he's cawing about...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    74542

"So... Are you going to chop or pick? I'm going to the rock farm. We're going to need rocks and gold from what I saw... Like something in my mind told me to." Ariel rubbed their cap with confusion as they asked Winter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xedlord    1240
15 hours ago, minespatch said:

"So... Are you going to chop or pick? I'm going to the rock farm. We're going to need rocks and gold from what I saw... Like something in my mind told me to." Ariel rubbed their cap with confusion as they asked Winter.

"Something in your mind? Like a deep buried memory?" Xedlord buds into the conversation after spacing out. "Hmm... have you played, uuh...? Gah! I don't remember the name! Nevermind, you've probably never played it... it might not even exist where you come from. Speaking of which, where do you come from minespatch?" 

(Is that okay?)

Edited by Xedlord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raspberry Shake    5781
6 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

I hope that's okay with you HotChocolate, since I was hoping to make this canon.

Canon to what exactly? Because I don't want a shapeshifting anime chick in the DS canon.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xedlord    1240
22 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Canon to what exactly? Because I don't want a shapeshifting anime chick in the DS canon.

(Canon to my universe thing)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    74542
16 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Canon to what exactly? Because I don't want a shapeshifting anime chick in the DS canon.

In mods maybe. Kemono starving friends staring antlion-chan and Wendy bag-girl.)

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HotChocolate    1483
13 hours ago, Xedlord said:

"Something in your mind? Like a deep buried memory?" Xedlord buds into the conversation after spacing out. "Hmm... have you played Don't starve? Maybe it's your DS survival instinct!" 

(Canonically, Xedlord has played Don't starve before, aswell as ONI, Minecraft, and alot of other games. (I hope that's okay with you HotChocolate, but if it isn't then I'll edit that part out.))

Please do not break the fourth wall man I'd prefer if you didnt oof. You can make references but make sure that its not the exact name of it. I.E. Danganronpa/RonganDonpa. Anythin simple like that.)

As the sun began to set the clockworkatoo flew back down getting comfy on the grass. As he began to shake his creaking wings. Making a horrid screech sound.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    27086

"Oh! You're curious about my arm?" he asked. Though since the crow can't really reply, he continued "Well I built this quite some time ago after loosing it in an accident. I kinda needed both my arms for my inventions. It's not exactly the most newest type of technology but it works fine for what I had at the time. If we were back in my world, I could show you my lab and my best friend, Red. He helps me whenever I have a problem. My room mate Sal on the other hand... he's not particularly the smartest or most helpful. And he's friends with that nutcase, Otto. He lives with Red. Let me tell you about him. He once got Sal to launch him from a catapult sorta thing with two trees and a large elastic band. I swear that guy doesn't fear death! Then there's..."

He keeps rambling on, forgetting he's talking to a crow that was only curious about his arm.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyanandLink    1810

Pollon was listening to all of what Dino was rambling about. "Caw!" He cawed as if giving his thoughts on Dino's speech.

When clockworkatoo started shaking his wings, Pollon quickly cocked his head in his direction, slightly startled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    74542
23 hours ago, Xedlord said:

"Something in your mind? Like a deep buried memory?" Xedlord buds into the conversation after spacing out. "Hmm... have you played, uuh...? Gah! I don't remember the name! Nevermind, you've probably never played it... it might not even exist where you come from. Speaking of which, where do you come from minespatch?"

"It's Ariel." The skeleton stared with confusion. "Though... Minespatch is my artist name. You can call me whatever but... Still, we got a task at hand. Make shelter. You pitching in, eldritch abomination?" They scratched their head in curiosity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xedlord    1240
1 hour ago, minespatch said:

"It's Ariel." The skeleton stared with confusion. "Though... Minespatch is my artist name. You can call me whatever but... Still, we got a task at hand. Make shelter. You pitching in, eldritch abomination?" They scratched their head in curiosity.

"I don't know what to do..." Xedlord says. "I'm pretty useless"

"Wait a second! Your artist name is Minespatch?! Maybe I have met you before!!" Xedlord yells excitedly.

Edited by Xedlord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    27086

"Oh... sorry, I was rambling again. But yeah if we ever get out together, I can show you my lab and such."

Dino relaxes, leaving on his arm, before taking another bite of his cooked drumstick. It had lost a bit of heat after Dino went on a tangent but almost-cold meat didn't affect him.

Edited by DragonMage156
You saw nothing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyanandLink    1810

Pollon dismissed the creaking sound, for now. He turned back to Dino and listened to what he said, cawing cheerfully while spreading his wings, as if agreeing. 

The crow also yawned once, as it was getting a little late.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    74542
23 hours ago, Xedlord said:

"I don't know what to do..." Xedlord says. "I'm pretty useless""Wait a second! Your artist name is Minespatch?! Maybe I have met you before!!" Xedlord yells excitedly.

"Eh-eh-eh." Ariel pressed their hands to their head. Getting a headache. "Alright, calm down."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xedlord    1240
1 hour ago, minespatch said:

"Eh-eh-eh." Ariel pressed their hands to their head. Getting a headache. "Alright, calm down."

"Ok... I'll calm down..." Xedlord says. "But maybe it's deja vu!!!" Xedlord says excitedly again. 

(That other comment wasn't just a reference I decided to make! Xedlord has actually met a skeleton named minespatch before. At least, he thinks he has, maybe it is deja vu...)

Edited by Xedlord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    27086

"Yeah it is getting pretty late, huh buddy?" Dino finished his drumstick and discarded the bone (I mean he'd probably eat the bone depending on how hungry he was). He lied down, trying to get comfortable but might be some time before he'll fall asleep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xedlord    1240

"Yeah, it is, but I probably won't sleep for a while, but that doesn't mean I don't want to go to bed!" Xedlord says to Dino after he realizes that Ariel has a headache and probably doesn't feel like talking into the wee hours of the morning. "How does that even work (The headache) I wonder." Xedlord thinks to himself as he grows his hair till it's long enough to use as both a blanket and a bed. "Since she's a skurliton and all..." He then lies down in the hair and uses it like a sleeping bag.

Edited by Xedlord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RyanandLink    1810

Pollon flew off Dino's arm and landed on the grass a little bit next to him. He got as snug as he could and tried to get some sleep, thinking about stuff while looking at the sky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YouKnowWho    7928

nnggn......gn.....

Though some parts of Bob don't agree with eachother on this, the majority decides it's time to go to sleep. Bob snuggles down next to the campfire as little bones in his body start developing small patches of moss. It's not nearly enough to do anything special though, so the big beefalo gets to snooze undisturbed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    74542
19 hours ago, Xedlord said:

"Yeah, it is, but I probably won't sleep for a while, but that doesn't mean I don't want to go to bed!" Xedlord says to Dino after he realizes that Ariel has a headache and probably doesn't feel like talking into the wee hours of the morning. "How does that even work (The headache) I wonder." Xedlord thinks to himself as he grows his hair till it's long enough to use as both a blanket and a bed. "Since she's a skurliton and all..." He then lies down in the hair and uses it like a sleeping bag.

12 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

nnggn......gn.....

Though some parts of Bob don't agree with eachother on this, the majority decides it's time to go to sleep. Bob snuggles down next to the campfire as little bones in his body start developing small patches of moss. It's not nearly enough to do anything special though, so the big beefalo gets to snooze undisturbed.

Ignoring the comment, Ariel went next to Bob. Surprised how everyone was going to sleep. The skeledork felt a kinship with Bob and sat next to the big guy. Though kept a few inches out of space and decency.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xedlord    1240
1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Ignoring the comment, Ariel went next to Bob. Surprised how everyone was going to sleep. The skeledork felt a kinship with Bob and sat next to the big guy. Though kept a few inches out of space and decency.

 

What comment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    74542
2 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

What comment?

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

"How does that even work (The headache) I wonder." Xedlord thinks to himself as he grows his hair till it's long enough to use as both a blanket and a bed. "Since she's a skurliton and all..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this