A strange strange world

HotChocolate

"Alright alright! Let's not start fighting" Dino says to the group, or atleast the people listening, "Look for now we'll stay here and in the morning we can start scavenging, mapping out the land and finding a place for camp, sound good? I can help Xedlord since I was literally born in a similar world, granted he'd allow me to come. Otherwise I can work on something to help us survive or better, get home."

• Thanks 1

Winter puts the knife away.

"I am so sorry dear, I don't mean to scare you." She says softly approaching Whitney.

" How about you two go look for a suitable place and I can collect resources with the others?" She asks

Edited by WhitneyH

21 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

"Otherwise I can work on something to help us survive or better, get home."

"Oh right!" Xedlord bird says as he lands on Dino's head. "I always forget the "get home" aspect of these things, because I never quite feel the same way myself. Since, well this *He gestures around* this is what I do, this is my life, these places are my home. Though I do look forward to seeing my Unicornipegacycle again, and my brother, and my house. But I do like to enjoy these times while they last." 

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

The situation seemed to derail in minutes."Wait... Are we making a camp or not?" Ariel asked. Looking confused at the group.

"What! I thought we made a camp already! I can't see anything, these clockwork eyes are pretty low tech!" Xedlord bird yells.

Also, Raspberry, it wasn't just a typo, I'm quite sure you said wreak ingame.

Edited by Xedlord

Bob didn’t like the confusion, it interrupted his eating. He stopped enveloping his face in a large pile of seeds and berries to add his input to the whole thing to hopefully make everybody pips down.

....SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

That wasn’t supposed to happen. The strange, shadowy cow seemed to be scared by it himself. He ran around in panic, whimpering occasionally.