Ophthalmophobia

Toxiphobia

Traumatophobia

Sociophobia

Gymnophobia

Emetophobia

Anthropophobia

(Uh, english please? o_0 )

(I would die of I had to look all those up. Please don't make me look all those up 0_0;; atleast I already know a couple)

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

(Uh, english please? o_0 )

(I would die of I had to look all those up. Please don't make me look all those up 0_0;; atleast I already know a couple)

BWAHAHAHA! I WON'T TELL, YOU BECAUSE I'M EEEEVIL!

In the menetime , please not that those are just all the important phobias. For example, expect her to have something like Arachnophobia, I just don't have all day to type them down.

On 3/24/2018 at 3:55 AM, minespatch said:

"Well!" Ariel interupted the meta commentary on fears to approach Schroedinger. "Welcome to the island- Oh, wait. You came here first."

"Ehhhh,, not really, I came here around the same time as you lot"

• Like 2

(Ok how the f**k did Dannyrulx's RP make it far. It was literally the same "Taken to the Constant" concept! Well whatever the reason, I don't blame Cocoa for the inactivity. Many people have fell silence and even left the forums entirely for varying reason. I just hope this RP doesn't stay too inactive too long)

"Would you like to join us by the fire? It seems to get rather cold here at night and if we don't stay warm, we become sluggish" Dino clearly doesn't understand the concept of warm-blooded beings.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

(Maxwell's Playground was kind of the same thing, but it was started in a time when there were many active roleplayers on these forums; I suppose that had a larger impact as well)

Pollon flew back onto Dino's head and cawed in agreement, staring at Schrodinger.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3