A strange strange world

HotChocolate

16 hours ago, Xedlord said:

(Well, you would have already had some if you'd bothered to listen to their 3 unheard conversations. But then again, I didn't post them here, sooo... Both Xedlord 1 (The boy) and Xedlord 2 (The girl) (Those aren't their names, those are just for convenience) were brought to this world, but this realm apparently doesn't allow more than one version of the same person, so, instead of breaking the universe, they were put back together, (They're usually apart, only meeting up every few years to do stuff like play games, die, eat, visit friends, go on adventures, die some more, make friends, visit friends, kill enemys, share recent experiences, combine back together, hack roblox, sing, devour minecraft, play pong in 4K, slay universes, binge read "Don't take pickle it'll kill you", discover new things, etc.) so that's why they keep switching back and forth.)

(And if you wonder how Xedlord 2 came to exist, well... Xedlord 1 Shapeshifted into a girl once, then started to pretend they were real and had conversations and adventures with them, then started to think they were real, and then they were.)

Uhh dude?? You've never run by any of this with me

you've added a rule to the universe I've never ever included, technically owning two characters etc.

I've gotta give yall a warnin here but one more incident like this where I've not been told and have approved of certain things then I'll be closing the roleplay and being much more strict next time.

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Whitney doesn't know whats going on, but whatever it is, it's scaring the hell out of her. Granted, it isn't very hard to do that, but she's scared none the less. Really scared. So she faints. That would be fine(ish) anywhere else, but she's in a tree. While she's fainted, she dreams up a little fantasy where she lives a perfectly normal life, with only the occasional adventure such as going a hour without a cup of earl grey tea. Funny, she doesn't remember having her earl grey today, but she must just be getting old. Despite the fact that she just turned 26.

Climbing up the tree, Ariel poked at Whitney. "You okay...?"

Well, guess Im gonna give this a shot if that's okay! Not super advanced or anything, but I like him:

Name: Pollon

Personality: Pollon is an albino crow. He's a bit careful when around strangers, but once he gets to know them he is a very trusting bird. Can get pretty reckless at times.
Appearance: A white crow, red eyes. Rough worked sketch: 

Spoiler

Pollon.thumb.png.62279b8a88e76a93e4d50aff5bcf373e.png

Strengths: He can fly, obviously! He can understand human language, but can't speak it himself, so he caws alot instead. Good at solving puzzles.
Weaknesses: As mentioned before, he can't actually speak so he has to actively try to show what he means. As an albino, his eyes are weak to sunlight and prefers to stay in the shadows when it's day. 

Oh, and inventory: Well... not sure if this one applies to him : p

Edited by RyanandLink
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

The huminoid dinosaur cyborg is the most normal person. Wonderful

(To me, a cyborg is atleast half robot. For Dino, it's just his arm)

(Also I hope Pollon gets accepted. Sounds awesome ^_^ )

As Dino turned the meat in his hands, he pulled his backpack over to him and looked inside. He started brain storming what he could do with the gears. They were quite bulky but could work in the right mechanism. Now if only he had some other things to work with-

The drumstick caught fire, breaking Dino's train of thought. "AH!" He dropped it on the ground, trying to extinguish the flames by blowing on it.

On 3/5/2018 at 5:37 PM, RyanandLink said:

Well, guess Im gonna give this a shot if that's okay! Not super advanced or anything, but I like him:

Name: Pollon

Personality: Pollon is an albino crow. He's a bit careful when around strangers, but once he gets to know them he is a very trusting bird. Can get pretty reckless at times.
Appearance: A white crow, red eyes. Rough worked sketch: 

Reveal hidden contents

Pollon.thumb.png.62279b8a88e76a93e4d50aff5bcf373e.png

Strengths: He can fly, obviously! He can understand human language, but can't speak it himself, so he caws alot instead. Good at solving puzzles.
Weaknesses: As mentioned before, he can't actually speak so he has to actively try to show what he means. As an albino, his eyes are weak to sunlight and prefers to stay in the shadows when it's day. 

Oh, and inventory: Well... not sure if this one applies to him : p

what a pretty boio 

acceptablesidn

• Like 2

(Sweeet)

From the shade of a tree, a white bird that had presumably been watching the scene for a couple of minutes, flew relatively close to Dino and his failed drumsticks. It landed a short distance away from him, looked at the burnt food, then at Dino.

"Caw!" 

(Shh)

Dino jumped a bit when he saw the albino crow. "Huh? Oh... you want that burnt drumstick? Be my guest"

Dino sat down again and started to cook the other gobbler drumstick, hopefully without thinking too much this time. "In hindsight, I should probably use a stick to cook these..."

4 hours ago, WhitneyH said:

Winter smiles.   " No I guess after. The.. incedent I'm just not used to a crowd."

"Agreed." Ariel weakly glanced around and offered a few flints to Winter. "We're going to need picks and axes. Hope these help."

The crow cocked its head at the T-rex, and cawed. It flew back into the tree for a moment, and then returned with a stick in its talons. It dropped the stick pretty close to him, and landed back where the drumstick was. "Caaaaw!" it looked at Dino for a bit longer, and then started eating the drumstick.

(Nevermind! Ignore what Dragonmage said! You didn't see anything because there was nothing to see! I'm not being suspicious! Why would you think that? Hehehe... that laughter wasn't nervous! I'm not nervous! You are!)

• Haha 2

Pollon ate a little bit of the charred drumstick, then stopped. It seemed he was finished. Curious about Dino, the bird flew on top of his head, landing gently. He cocked his head around, trying to get a better look at the machinery that Dino has on his body. "Caw caw caw!" He caws, curiously.