Deathofbarney's Dont starve

22 hours ago, deathofbarney said:
  1. Alright heres "Antbaby?" .... Now I want to draw a baby antlion, a kitten antlion XD. 
  2. Not sure who to work on next, I modded the beefalo picture into this format so now I have 7/10 done... Only 3 left and maybe something for the cover.
  1. I like to think of the antlion as a baby since most kitties are babies to me.
  2. You're doing a lot for your wedding! Good luck for the final parts to your invitation.
9 hours ago, deathofbarney said:

Clay doggo, weve got one right snug in  our base entryway.

The colors are nicely complementary,  Bunch of tans and yellows.

17 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. I like to think of the antlion as a baby since most kitties are babies to me.
  2. You're doing a lot for your wedding! Good luck for the final parts to your invitation.

The colors are nicely complementary,  Bunch of tans and yellows.

Thanks,

Oh Invitations are printed and sent(wedding is in only 24 days), the coloured pages are for a guest signbook. Once that is done then next is menu card, and then the biggest project, Caketoppers! Two piece for to one , then 3 small for lower cakes. Might also make some sort of thank you note to put into wedding favors.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

You're planning on doing multiple of these for the wedding, right?

Im making my own wedding cakes so these guys will go each on  a version of chocolate cake, then for the top tier cake its either going to be our custom characters if I can handle making them, or plan b is our torch and axe, dont have a plan c yet. Itll be a few days as I do not have any fleshtone clay, nor purple for my sweater. Also one more guestbook page ( no background this one was added right before printing)

terrornb.pdf

• Like 2

Well the Big day was yesterday and I wanted to show a picture of the toppers in action. I used that snapchat filter to add a friend for my ringbearer chester :)

@DragonMage156 While I did do the design for the mods I did not make them myselves, I hired someone to do the construction. I do want to learn how to do them on my own.

31433871_10160105264520212_4848120304465084416_n.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, minespatch said:

Was the Calico Chester a wedding gift?

Are the bags filled with blindbox figurines?

No, the calico chester was our ringbearer, he was present between us for the ceremony. The bags were merely filled with chocolates and assorted candies. None of the guests save one even knew what Don't starve is. 

• Thanks 1