SomeJackass Art

My OC! Wolfenstein. He is a humanized Varg

Varg.png

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

Please keep posting here. These simple doodles are charming. Wendy looks a tad older but very interesting. It's like she took several Abigail flowers to make a Garland.

Oh my gosh... Thank you. I have been a fan of Don't Starve for sometime but I've really never drawn any art of the characters before

• Like 4

Just two wilsons

wilson.png

WILSONNNN.png

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Wolfenstine looks handsome and Wubbzy by would be perfect plushie material.

Would it be rude to request Wubbzy to be on Wolfenstine's head?:wilson_ecstatic:

With the bowtie, it looks like Wubbzy used to be William Carter's rabbit(as shown in the profile picture).

Yeah i was actually thinking about making it where he is his rabbit. Also that drawing request sure will be interesting to do, 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, SomeJackass said:
  1. wilson.png
  2. WILSONNNN.png
  3. Yeah i was actually thinking about making it where he is his rabbit.
  4. Also that drawing request sure will be interesting to do, 
  1. Reminds me of @Ninjanemo's art style but I like the progression in art style. This has a stronger line technique compared to the Webber piece.
  2. Feels like a throwback to the unreleased young Wilson skin but the bowtie makes me think of Wubbzy.
  3. Seems like some continuity and would be fun to toy around with.
  4. I don't mean to request from artist but just thought it'd be a funny idea.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. Reminds me of @Ninjanemo's art style but I like the progression in art style. This has a stronger line technique compared to the Webber piece.
  2. Feels like a throwback to the unreleased young Wilson skin but the bowtie makes me think of Wubbzy.
  3. Seems like some continuity and would be fun to toy around with.
  4. I don't mean to request from artist but just thought it'd be a funny idea.

Oh I just tend to do different styles of art for fun. 
Huh I guess you are right. I was mainly just trying to draw the outfit I have for Wilson and in more of a Don't Starve style. Still haven't gotten it down yet.

• Like 1

Wolfenstien's jacket makes me think of MAxwell's during adventure mode.

1 hour ago, SomeJackass said:

A williamWILLIAM.png

Interesting style. Makes me think it'd fit a children's book.

14 minutes ago, SomeJackass said:

Like father, like son.wubbzzzyy2.png

The squiggly eyes are interesting. Makes me think of Melvin from Sailor Moon.

New mob idea Skeledeer

To summon Skeledeer you first need to kill no eye deer and find a skull. The next step requires the deer skull along with bone shards, some pieces of meat, nightmare fuel, and a heart.  You need to assemble the bone shards to be deer shaped then place the meat and everything else into the center. Once you put the heart into their chest they start to come to life

Skeledeer are bigger than normal no-eye deer but also stronger and will fight back when attack when attacked. They are basically made of bone but do have organs and some meat on the inside. Unlike the eyeless ones they do have offspring but few. The males are pretty feisty and often fight each other for dominance. The bone and horns from skeledeer are very hard and good for making things out of like weapons, ETC. During their rare mating season, they are extremely aggressive to those who approach. 

They can be tamed with fruit and veggies. If tame enough you can ride them and they can even haul sleds that are used for transporting things. These animals are mainly used for faster transportation to place to place but also good for when you but don't want to carry things all the way back to base. They only drop a few morsels when killed.

Skeledeer.png

• Like 4

12 hours ago, SomeJackass said:

New mob idea SkeledeerSkeledeer.png

IT's the reverse of my persona's Hallow Night costume.:wilson_ecstatic:5a04119899b3a_Joustsoshnubaby.png.e029fa1ac7740e1daf503367a4fbece3.png

7 hours ago, SomeJackass said:

just some practicewilliam2.png

I like the colored pupils in this one. It complements

5 hours ago, SomeJackass said:

Wigfridwig.png

Her lashes are just flashy today.:wilson_ecstatic: The unicorn on her helmet looks really relaxed.

5 hours ago, SomeJackass said:

Late daily Wubbzyupsetbun.png

What's Wubbzy squinting at? Did Wolfenstien offend him again?

3 hours ago, SomeJackass said:

Grew from the ground one day. Everyone just calls him Jack.JACK.png

A living friendly(even friendlier) scarecrow.  You seem to love drawing bowties but I guess it depends on the character. I like him., an he run?

8 minutes ago, SomeJackass said:

Wilbur seamonkey skinSEAMONKEY.png

Perfect Hallowed nights skin. Even though Merms don't have tails, this would be a perfect combo.

57 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What's Wubbzy squinting at? Did Wolfenstien offend him again?

A living friendly(even friendlier) scarecrow.  You seem to love drawing bowties but I guess it depends on the character. I like him., an he run?

Perfect Hallowed nights skin. Even though Merms don't have tails, this would be a perfect combo.

1. Yeah probably
2. Bowties are just fun to draw and I really only draw them on "nerdy" characters. I had to google what a herun is but yes he is one.

• Like 1