JanH

Klei Weekly Art Stream!

minespatch    78297

971676041_spongebobvsbigfatspider.thumb.png.e988f4731783fc1d1d8aa7ed922b53a3.png

Big Fat spider has the eyes for Ms Puff.

1997758290_mistakesintomiraclesbigfatspider.thumb.png.dbdb4114a7555bcfa7fb17aae9a80fb0.png

romance between big fat spider and ladybug.

2130299225_Patrickbatemenchasesdragonmage.thumb.png.eddfef2e84ed6b35da7c45c642ba7f41.png

Patrick Bateman chases Dragonmage.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

BeroRoey    267

Um...will the challenges be gone forever or they will come back in the future?
I've been looking at the drawings and they were very lovely 

• Sad 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • Sad Dupe 2

Whisperlisc    4369
3 hours ago, BeroRoey said:

Um...will the challenges be gone forever or they will come back in the future?
I've been looking at the drawings and they were very lovely 

For now people on the forum can set weekly themes for drawings it just depends if they'll want to. We used to do that for a while.

• Like 1

bruhmoment23    6502
8 minutes ago, DrMcGillacactus said:

Hasn't it been over two years since the stream? I hope they start again

Defenitely not that long. I think it's been about 5 months at most, though i could be wrong.

1 minute ago, bruhmoment23 said:

Defenitely not that long. I think it's been about 5 months at most, though i could be wrong.

According to twitch, they were last live 7 months ago. Twitch was being weird when i first checked, and that's why i thought it was two years ago...

Mike23Ua    7694

I believe Covid is what ended these streams, and I don’t think they will start back again anytime soon until Covid is over. I personally have mixed feelings about Covid.. I mean I understand that the whole worlds taken a huge dent, and that people are mostly at home doing their part to keep others safe.. but at the exact same time-

This is the time when people will most need indoor activities to keep themselves entertained.. so companies that make the most profit off indoor activities should be capitalizing on the spike in people staying safe and staying home.

I think we could also call drawing contests an indoor activity, someone sets a Theme- and then people much more talented then I can attempt to draw something cool. 

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Sad Dupe 1

mac and cheese    498
2 hours ago, TheHollowKnight said:

I hope everyone is doing ok and that the virus can stop soon, i only knew about these streams/could watch them like twice, so i really don't want to miss out on everything else.

Yeah, same. I didn't start playing DS/T until after quarantine had started, so I haven't been able to watch any streams yet.

I would love if people continued with the weekly themes, though! My art isn't that great so I probably won't post it, but I really like theme weeks since I have a lot of trouble coming up with ideas, haha.

• Like 1

BeroRoey    267
On 10/10/2020 at 3:35 PM, Pinkamena11FazP said:

How about a Halloween or just creepy theme for just fun? Even if it might not be on a stream we can still post art right?

On 10/10/2020 at 4:27 PM, mac and cheese said:

Yeah, same. I didn't start playing DS/T until after quarantine had started, so I haven't been able to watch any streams yet.

I would love if people continued with the weekly themes, though! My art isn't that great so I probably won't post it, but I really like theme weeks since I have a lot of trouble coming up with ideas, haha.

Maybe we  could set a theme and try to participate :)

what if we make hallowed nights themed drawings? we are in the spoopy month for it :J

• Like 2