Klei Weekly Art Stream!

8 minutes ago, Catteflyterpill said:

@minespatch he's not stepping on the beehive, but he's eating it... so? Kinda there?

Also, might I ask what a gross-globe is? I believe it's from Hot Lava, but to be completely honest I have no idea.

bearger.png

Its actually mad balls, I couldnt remember the name ( Until I saw minespactch spell it right). Klei made some awesome stickers for hot lava in that style.

Also that looks like a great snack :D

artstream-bearger-6-19-18.png

@Szczuku Yes; we definitely will. In fact, join us on our weekly art stream (Tuesdays at 4:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM UTC), where will be drawing the Swamp Pig Elder from The Gorge event for Don't Starve Together! Check out last week's Bearger (Don't Starve/Don't Starve Together) art piece above.

Don't forget to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live.

And, if you have any drawing challenge art pieces that you would like to submit, post them in this thread and they might get featured in future episodes!

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Thanks everyone for sharing their fantastic drawing challenge submissions with us. Here's the finished Swamp Pig Elder drawing from last week's show:

artstream-6-26-18.png

Join us Tuesdays on the Klei Twitch channel (4:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, & even finish up streams with a blindfolded drawing.

Don't forget to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live.

And, if you have any drawing challenge art pieces that you would like to submit, post them in this thread and they might get featured in future episodes!

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Archived