Klei Weekly Art Stream!

15 minutes ago, JanH said:

[pic]

I see you over there Handnose. :wilson_sneaky:

ALSO THAT'S THE WRONG SHIRT COLOR REEEEEE

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

18 minutes ago, JanH said:

Buzzards from Don't Starve/Don't Starve Together

...really Jan? ONI just dropped with a whole bunch of sick stuff I'm itching to draw, and we're going with Buzzards? 

I mean okay, I'll still post the refs...but I'm gonna need some time because I'm still hyped up for all the new ONI stuff!

5bf3666d61223_desertfriedinnkeeper.thumb.png.69dfc1f8ad6a27d1c5cd5485cb42a59d.png

Piece I did two years ago.

image.png

Buzzard from the Goon meets a  buzzard, glamour Buzzard, and a ton of blindfolds.

image.thumb.png.a9eb52be6b4e482dcadeaa1298aacdb0.png

Buzzard watching Tim Hortons Fried Woodie and Vinesauce's Sponge stomping the turtledactyl.

image.thumb.png.d775de0b18f4b4b4f27542321926936d.png

American Psycho's Christian Bale chases Dragon Mage with Hewy Lewis tunes, Spongebob is terrified, Buzzard perching on wormwood, family portrait, sleepy drooling buzzard, and a mounted buzzard.

artstream_2_18_2020.png

Heya everyone, a huge thanks to everyone who shared their fan art challenge submissions! Here is the finished Buzzards piece from last week's show. Join our art stream simulcast every week on live on the Klei Twitch and YouTube channels (3:30 PM PT / 11:30 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings.

Where is it?
Official Klei Twitch Channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Official Klei YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/kleient

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw the Spitter (cave spiders) from Don't Starve/Don't Starve Together. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

5aee62f81a5bd_Webbermcspiderleadsthespidertales.thumb.png.16c4e9a5814ea7ddcd1b1c021803af87.png

Life is like a Sealnadocane, here in CON-STANT-

image.thumb.png.4c9556c4aa9c245bf46a12726cdb46fc.png

Spitter spider waking up with Folgers and blindfolds.

image.thumb.png.eed7d97bb30319d5adfed867dc97b44c.png

@Yukanur's take of waifu spitter as a drooling clumsy business woman, spitter watches as a kittykit carries webber's skull, choonky woober, MAgmatic Webber using unimplemented volcano hat, spider and ladybug make a baby, Hallowed Nights Jack Skellington goofing off while Wilson grave robs, Neverending story luck spitter, glavantula inspired spitter, and fiddling Wortox based on the fiddle doodle from the stream.

image.thumb.png.acde32d3759ee06a3e1fe50a6c60606a.png

Stuff I churned out before the plane flight.

Webber conquers a spitter and crystal spider, raving sanicmerm, gangsta deerclops wearing urban Meatly brand products, Dragonmage on the mountain dragon, harliquin wes on the clown voltie, webber being a brat next to a spitter cave, boy meets giant spitter, spiders act protective over webber, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

Victorian Wilson opens a victorian shop box only to find a spitter inside.

5926b186e81bb_arielartcrash.png.95d2e10fbe5eb00852b28ae6b1c7d506.png

FrEEEeeeeEEEEEeeee- Until tuesday.

Archived