Klei Weekly Art Stream!

artstream_1_28_2020.png

Hey everybody, a huge thanks for all of your fan art challenge submissions! Here is the finished Carrat/Carrat race piece from last week's show. Join us every week on the Klei Twitch channel (3:30 PM PT / 11:30 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings.

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw the Volt Goats from Don't Starve Together. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

Heya everyone, I am back for a while! (and I hope I am not too late...uploading at the last moment as always)

I liked our new event so much, the carrats are the prettiest creatures ever! My fave is a blue one .w.

It seems like Charlie was kind enough to borrow her rats for this race...

CarratRace.png

A young cute goat wants to meet a nice character who will love her not only for horns. In exchange for a pleasant friendship, I guarantee fun parties in the rain "with a twinkle" and a bunch of indescribable sensations. Write to me, I believe we will make friends!

вольткоза1.jpg

image.thumb.png.53f0f8e88e17078d2e8d7e96e3e1a514.png

The Gruff siblings plan on doing a sacrifice for the Gnaw, WX double charges, Volt shocks a beaver, underwear, @Yukanur's volt done in Kemono girls style, and blindfold darth vader.

image.thumb.png.b5d042a1f1946f6eb7ea8333a5a05281.png

@zee_dragon's Wavel's ranting, overpoofed volt, Warly distracts a volt, wickerbottom feeding a baby volt(designed by @PanAzej), Terry introduces Turtledactl to Peewee, Wortox riding a exploding volt, redraw of a old Klei concept art.

Archived