Klei Weekly Art Stream!

Both of them live on the same ruins, right? Now we just need them to meet! haha
It's the first time i get to join the weekly challenges, had a lot of fun drawing this

small distorted nightmare voice: ".......cute."

fuelweaver and friend.png

artstream_1_14_20.png

Thanks everyone for your art challenge submissions! Here is the finished Slurper piece from last week's show. Join us every week on the Klei Twitch channel (3:30 PM PT / 11:30 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings.

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw the Frogs/Frog Rain from Don't Starve Together. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

1 minute ago, JanH said:

This week's art challenge is to draw the Frogs/Frog Rain from Don't Starve Together

First of all, I'm triggered at the mention of frog rain. Second, there'd better be a suspicious frog in each and every submission or @nome will delete the forums. :wilson_ecstatic:

Spoiler

Also I'll have the refs posted ASAP. :wilson_goodjob:

5948b339ec46b_Wilsonencountersreeetoads.png.6b9875a64b4edca538a8d9e8d8b54c66.png

image.thumb.png.f6454f62584b416d597266a5e5f67e4d.png

This challenge let me get rid of my reference of Tsuyu from My Hero Academia and let me doodle that crossover parody while also giving me a chance to draw her as the frog from Ds. Frog wearing daisy dukes, disgust at honey smacks, and blindfold.

image.thumb.png.b5b3ab22d0bee194485d69dcd2cfb5f6.png

Wigfrid has a new helmet, Wilson's too close, Snapgdragon with infinity gauntlet wings, Webber and wormwood wear the concept frog hood, and poseman with cape and armor.

image.thumb.png.c01a8900036897a14da232601efa6cf6.png

'Singing in the frog rain, frog falling onto a sleeper, young skeledork holding a frog, woodie with a bunwich including a live frog, Wigfrid eating a frogleg pizza, frog catches a mosquito, fat frog flop, and concept toadstool surrounded by frogs.

image.thumb.png.39f0e503a22e7b6d3fdddbef213add63.png

MAxwell gets a double tap, tongue-tied, and uniformed frog rain.

Rain of suspicious frogs, the king of suspicious frog and his court fell from the sky to rule the Constant. I also drew a carrat becouse probably it will be the challenge next week. One question, which is your favourite suspicious frog from the suspicious court? there are: king,soldier,wizard,birthday party frog,judge,baker and jester.

frogs.thumb.png.7fa0efd6a838a5a41174937db469e7f8.png

Archived