Klei Weekly Art Stream!

Remember my last post where I showed an unfinished Bee Queen? Well, I finished it 2 days ago but I forgot to post it. Cya folks

BeeQueen-FullBody_DST.png

Edit: By the way, if you're wondering why I didn't just edit the last post. It's because the option wasn't enable, just the "Quote" one was visible.

AAAAAAA so many Bee Queens, I love it! <3

I have two pieces with me:
First one is the Bandit Pig from last stream to catch up with you guys. The middle of the night is perfect for the Bandit and his trusty Pangolden steed to sneak around.
bandit.thumb.png.c14410e444ad3f878133f54c262b2ee5.png

And for this week's art prompt I actually spent the week cleaning up the house, so when it was time to clean the front yard area, I used this chance to plaster my endless love for Bee Queen into the ground.
IMG_20190610_154233134_HDR.thumb.jpg.dd8ddebfb6d2856317d67af1a3675632.jpg

Thanks for the great drawings, guys!

dst_beequeen.png

Run for cover! The Bee Queen piece from last week's Don't Starve Together art stream has arrived!

As always, thanks everyone for sharing your art challenge submissions with us. Be sure to join us every week on the Klei Twitch channel (3:30 PM PT / 10:30 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings! 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
Wormwood will be this week's Klei Weekly Art Stream theme. This week's art challenge is to draw Wormwood (your choice of skin) from Don't Starve Together. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

Hey! I drew as the stream was running, this is my Wormwood! I still can't draw as fast as the stream :(

Anyway, the theme was nobody told him how dangerous it would be! He's looking back over his shoulder shocked lol the first image is my rough draft and the other is the digitized version with some changes. :D

20190611_163900.jpg

Wormwood.jpg

image.thumb.png.d6fefe06f14905e2256031bdf43ffe99.png

Wormwood gives Woodie a hug after hearing a lot of edgy jokes at the character, Saitama grows out of Wormwood's arm, Wormwood farming in the gorge, and the two new character promos meet.

image.thumb.png.1feee3abacc0a35ff2f2df62cd05af3a.png

The promo images meet, Willow lends Bernie to Wormwood, Matt traumatizes the moonbaby, Wormwood squees over birds, nonimplemented Pyro chases our victim, Wortox shows off his idle, and Wormwood and boof crashed at sea.

image.thumb.png.6eee06da09e4fd95a07742715e8733bc.png

Wormwood mistakes a oinc for a mushroom, Wormwood's garden in the rain, moonbaby relaxes in his natural habitat, and ashkan gets a horrid visit from wormwood.

image.thumb.png.06b3bb5cc30cf1a70b6a33f2ba9d51bf.png

Done for Wormwood for right now. Okay, rundown:

Wormwood meets his concept, wormwood anticipating his future, the mushroom moonbabies, Wilba and wormwood ganja mod, mudbabies, Antlion gives cactusbaby a snootkiss, Wormwood brushing the mushroom, planting butterflies, and a surprise glowberry growing in their mushroom farm.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b58751e17a67e41015ec9f62ae528a5d.pngimage.thumb.png.7d6c8f9a2c6fd37e8e3e00169546bebe.png

Archived