Klei Weekly Art Stream!

7 hours ago, DavePlaysDST said:

Y’all can have my art dump of things I made cus I didn’t post all of them cus of the theme.

Hey, that's some great work. But to keep this thread organized, why don't you make your own topic in the DS art forums so you can show off all your work. If you make something in line with the challenge we'd all love to see it here, just make sure to keep it thematic.

He's too chivalrous to snatch goods without a proper duel. Or maybe he's just not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Maskedpig1.thumb.png.6fe22409fa9963ae6fc65ce091dc0587.png

Anyway, the Great Pig Burglar strikes fear into the hearts of all desperate survivors, who only wish to make a decent living for themselves.

Maskedpig2.thumb.png.4a69bbe6ccb9168c22d7f1030ffede1a.png

artstream_masked_pig.png

Hide your Oincs! The Masked Pig piece from last week's Don't Starve: Hamlet art stream has snuck onto the forums. 

And as always, thanks for sharing your art challenge submissions with us. Be sure to join us every week on the Klei Twitch channel (3:30 PM PT / 10:30 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings! 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
Run for cover! The Bee Queen will be this week's Klei Weekly Art Stream theme. This week's art challenge is to draw The Bee Queen and her Grumble Bees from Don't Starve Together. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

5cf8a27d64850_20190606-Wendymeetsthebeeinthewig.thumb.png.851bdc9e573e66c694022211d6306ac0.png

A piece I've waited to work on a decade ago with the Disney version. Though since years went on, I decided to use Don't starve to make this deleted Alice in Wonderland scene.

image.thumb.png.d5a567cb4b1ba7072fec2c28003e171f.png

A piece I intend on coloring this week which I drew during the week when Krampus was the focus. It's a reference to the deleted chapter from Alice in Wonderland.

@Dorozco assaults the bee queen with a hug, motherly bee queen, and her baby grumblebees huddling together in their home.

image.thumb.png.1089e1e3b76ed42fe9e94510c79aa98d.png

Bee queen takes a while to escape her comb, Saleskrampus's new sale with the sleeping roll and bernie skins.

5cfd91b110ebc_joustestreamsmayjune2019.thumb.png.b5d0ce983e5406d7ec9bb54c0bd9abdb.png

Blindfold doodles I have inked over the last two months. One or two are just doodles from reacting to the stream.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1353dae381f8b9860379d9c68960a73a.png

image.thumb.png.718239a4b8f18812adab06d6fbeeacea.png

My father told me to spoiler this. He found it too lewd.

22 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Dorozco assaults the bee queen with a hug.

This is TOTALLY what I'd do, and the following picture with the shorts is the perfect product of WeirdEnergyTM, thank you so much!!! <3 

@Beablah I noticed ya wanted to be pinged to join in the endless love for our queen the Bee Queen!!

Archived