Klei Weekly Art Stream!

A bit pressed for time...but I hope this counts!

Decided to do something a bit more rough and unrefined, which I haven't really done before.

MacVolgus.thumb.png.84a284bf148883bd2c151356ff1ad840.png

What? It's a MacVolgus!

I was thinking about the MacTusks, how their animations are pulled from the Pigmen, and then I started thinking about tusked pigs, which got me to these beautiful pigrats.

artstream_3_5_19.png

Thanks all for your MacTusk and Wee MacTusk art challenge submissions. Here's the finished piece from last week's Tuesday art stream. Be sure to join us every week on the Klei Twitch channel (4:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings! 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw the Gobbler from Don't Starve Together. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

really rough, but that's kinda the style of don't starve, so i feel like it fits?

this is my favorite thing to see happen in a don't starve base. just watching the gobblers try so hard to get to this single, lone clump of berries locked behind some fencing

this is always really funny to see.png

32 minutes ago, masyanyarus said:

Hello! Can I share a picture? This is Walter and Alan, the male version of Wendy and Abigail :D

Dec3-EEzfG8.jpg

Hey there for pictures not related to the theme of the week or the art steam you can make a thread over Here

You seem to be new here so I can understand your confusion.

In case you want to post here in the future the theme changes every Tuesday. Be Sure to check Jan's post for what the theme is.  

37 minutes ago, Docile_Drecko said:

Hey there for pictures not related to the theme of the week or the art steam you can make a thread over Here

You seem to be new here so I can understand your confusion.

In case you want to post here in the future the theme changes every Tuesday. Be Sure to check Jan's post for what the theme is.  

Oh, thank you so much for the answer!
I will try to be more attentive!:)

Archived