Klei Weekly Art Stream!

19 hours ago, Docile_Drecko said:

640?cb=20170331153358

dontstarvexboxone.jpg

I believe these are also official art as well. You already got called out on the bee queen picture.

Seriously though though tracing is good practice for drawing just don't claim something you traced as your own. I believe you could draw well if you do something original.

im not claming its my but they are mine drawings and i know that i can draw somthing good but i love to draw images that exist its relaxing for me and its good to see how that kind of drawing looks like with only 1 pencil used.

@TheDude3257

Look Jan is right we're clogging up this thread. Poor Jesse will have a harder time finding the pictures that are following this week's theme.

If you want to talk about plagiarism and how to avoid it send me a private message. I will to give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you were ignorant in this case.    

Edit: Good idea DragonMage I'll go see if I can clean up mine

Is it possible someone would delete the replies that are off topic. He shouldn't have to scroll through a page worth of discussions. And honest, I wouldn't want to watch him do so either. He only has a limited amount of time for the streams afterall and this amount of scrolling might take up time he could use commenting on the art challenge. I'll be deleting/editing my reply after it's all gone but please.

55 minutes ago, Ali Bun said:

I have a few Inktobers, sorry if the image is huge I have no idea how to make it smaller... < <

Reveal hidden contents

DopfG_OU4AAWSOI.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Dot0dCtU8AAWJp5.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Do9ksHlUcAEBojy.jpg

If you hit the little picture of the mountains on the bar above your comment it will open a box where you can edit the size.

Please help keep this thread clean and only post art here that is related to the week's challenge or the stream.

In case anyone missed it the theme is the Florid Postern until Tuesday evening. 

Please make a thread for yourself here to post art not related to the stream

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/15-dont-starve-art-music-lore/      

39 minutes ago, Docile_Drecko said:

If you hit the little picture of the mountains on the bar above your comment it will open a box where you can edit the size.

Please help keep this thread clean and only post art here that is related to the week's challenge or the stream.

In case anyone missed it the theme is the Florid Postern until Tuesday evening. 

Please make a thread for yourself here to post art not related to the stream

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/15-dont-starve-art-music-lore/      

Oh ok thank you and I wasn't aware of it being themed. Thanks for the notice :^3

artstream_dstportal.png

If you missed the art stream last week, here is the finished Florid Postern piece from the show. On today's show, Jesse will be drawing the Ancient Gateway from Don't Starve Together!

Join us Tuesdays on the Klei Twitch channel (4:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, & even finish up streams with a blindfolded drawing. 

Don't forget to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live. And, if you have any drawing challenge art pieces that you would like to submit, post them in this thread and they might get featured in future episodes!

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

I already posted this in the general art forum because I'm new here and don't know how to navigate (aaaa), but I just wanted to say that this week was the first time I watched the art stream and I got INSPIRED! So I drew the gateway on the back of my pneumatics sketches and thought I'd just submit the sketch, but then I decided to ink it. And then I scanned it and the notes on the back were showing through, so I thought I'd do a little digital editing. But that looked kinda bad still on its own, so I lined the whole thing using my laptop track pad. And then it seemed a waste not to try coloring it.

I liked the "grumpy Yamask" face Jesse gave the ancient key, so I kept that for the design.

My fingers are numb now but I'm proud. Thank you for telling me to not be embarassed about my art, Jesse!

Update: ResettePlayer gave me some awesome tips, and I polished my drawing a little. Below is the improved version

ancientgateway5.png

Archived