[Game Update] - 249566

11 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Farewell to the Winter's Feast, whose generosity made possible the completion of the Trinket Museum. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 8.01.35 PM.png

I don't want to sound racist but... why is the gnome brown? Also fake teeth are green... some mod that changes colors?

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

I don't want to sound racist but... why is the gnome brown? Also fake teeth are green... some mod that changes colors?

Yes, a mod called Trinket Variety, which is by the same guy who did Animal Variety. Variety is the spice of life!

• Like 1

On 1/9/2018 at 12:55 AM, Faintly Macabre said:

That's not a bug. It's just weird.

it's a visual bug

12 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Ripperoni here. My computer was being fixed so I couldn't play. No carol emote for me

u can still buy the winter set from the store and ensemble the emote or just craft with spools

6 hours ago, HINK said:

image.thumb.png.691ae75d7ba967f40dc65fb4ae439712.png

well this is just a butt ugly comparison... wilson is a god compared to.... that... guy

6 hours ago, Szczuku said:

its a mod called trinket variety

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

it's a visual bug

Except it's still not a bug. Yeah, the beard looks weird, but it's still working as intended. Now if there were actual assets for a white beard, and they weren't showing up, then it would be a bug. But that's unfortunately not the case here.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I never remember this.

On 18/12/2017 at 6:09 PM, V2C said:

Manually reactivating Winter's Feast after the official event is over will give you all the same in-game changes, but not the menu and loading screen changes.

1) Bosses will keep their reskins.

2) Deerclops will continue to drop the red festive light.

3) Deerclops' laser attack is a new attack (both attacks are used).

I spent two dollars on a CHRISTMAS skin, and I got the carol, so WORTH it, right guys, right?

Yea but seriously, that was like all my money, I'm gonna have to go back to that one place were people usually have spare change for me.

• Like 2