minespatch    53,528

Please post more! These are wonderful! You have so muh attention to detail. They look like they came out of a film.

1 hour ago, Mistikl said:
  1. Christmass85.png
  2. Clemency.jpg
  3. runaway.jpg
  1. Quite a contrast to the others. Have you used this as a Christmas card for family or just something Cherie for the season?
  2. This seems like a bakflash to the origin trailer. Yet Max seems concerned. Mind explaining this one?
  3. Is this the shadow Wilson from the toyline in the Klei store or just for your own story?
  • Like 1

Mistikl    157
1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Quite a contrast to the others. Have you used this as a Christmas card for family or just something Cherie for the season?

Why thank you a lot! OvO Yes, that first one is actually a pretty old sketch, but I like it a lot, so, this year I decide to color it for Christmas! ^o^

This seems like a bakflash to the origin trailer. Yet Max seems concerned. Mind explaining this one?

This is was all drawn for that fanfiction. That girl try to explain why Maxwell try to stop player through the Adventure mode, cause, he seems pretty happy with he's "freedom at last" quote when you finish the adventure and set him free. So, there was some accident when Maxwell try to kill Wilson by himself, yet, Shadows interfere with his magic, and both of them stuck in Wilson's mind, so, if Wilson die there than Max will die as well... or just would lost his mind, and he doesn't want that. :D I'm so sorry for my terrible English, it's not my first language and it's been a while since I write something longer than "hi". ^v^'

Is this the shadow Wilson from the toyline in the Klei store or just for your own story?

Yep! It's him! ^o^ I actually like that form, and wish Klei would somehow bring him back in storyline! :D I think that has a lot of potential! 

Thank you so much for commenting! \^o^/

• Like 1

Mistikl    157
1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wow these are amazing! Please don't stop drawing and don't stop posting here ^_^

Thank you so much! XD Well, it depends, unfortunately things in RL don't always work the way we want them to. But if that person, for which fanfiction I draw wouldn't stop write, than I probably would draw and post some more! :D 

• Like 2

minespatch    53,528

Please post more of the fanfiction stuff in the future. Even link the chapters here if you ever get the chance.

• Like 1

Mistikl    157
8 hours ago, minespatch said:

Please post more of the fanfiction stuff in the future. Even link the chapters here if you ever get the chance.

I hope I will! :D But for that fanfic itself, well, it's not in english, unfortunately, so, not everyone would be able to read it. 

8 hours ago, vixenine said:

The scenes are so dramatic. I like how you do the perspectives * u *

Thank you! :loyal: Yeah, I love dramatic stuff! XD After all, our little hero is all alone in the wilderness with some crazy demon  leading his life like some kind of game! XD That's so intense! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

minespatch    53,528

Not meaning to go off topic(and your status isn't open), what are those characters in your avatar and signature?

• Thanks 1

Mistikl    157
17 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Not meaning to go off topic(and your status isn't open), what are those characters in your avatar and signature?

XD On my avatar - my own character, and in my signature, well, does this forum has something like private messages? XD But otherwise, who do you think they are? Just want to read some guesses! XD 

• Thanks 1

minespatch    53,528
3 hours ago, Mistikl said:

XD On my avatar - my own character, and in my signature, well, does this forum has something like private messages? XD But otherwise, who do you think they are? Just want to read some guesses! XD 

Since they're danny phantom related, I'm guessing it's Danny's clone?

• Haha 1

Mistikl    157
2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Since they're danny phantom related, I'm guessing it's Danny's clone?

XD Sort of, it's a doppelganger, since Vlad is suppose to be something of a mix between Lex Luthor, Deathstroke and Dracula I don't think he would be very "cooperative" for whatever reasons! XD Even if that someone sing a love song to him! XD 

• Thanks 1

DragonMage156    23,915
23 hours ago, Mistikl said:

Thank you so much! XD Well, it depends, unfortunately things in RL don't always work the way we want them to. But if that person, for which fanfiction I draw wouldn't stop write, than I probably would draw and post some more! :D 

Well if you ever want/need another DS Fanfiction to read, Survive the Shadows is one I quite enjoyed. However it does have quite a bit of shipping fluff here and there and I know not everyone is into that kinda stuff.

• Thanks 1

Raven Crow    3,378

i been wondered if shadow wilson is canon or not,

during DS beta i seen him and i thought as a silhouette .

anyway, super nice fanarts you have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mistikl    157
20 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Well if you ever want/need another DS Fanfiction to read, Survive the Shadows is one I quite enjoyed. However it does have quite a bit of shipping fluff here and there and I know not everyone is into that kinda stuff.

Read some chapters on work today, it's a cute fanfic, but, a bit too soft and friendly for my taste. And, yep, shipping stuff, not exactly my cup of tea, and definitely not in this fandom. But thank you for advice! :D 

4 hours ago, Raven Crow said:

i been wondered if shadow wilson is canon or not,

Well, that's an interesting question, but I guess he is a canon, since he has an official figure. 

during DS beta i seen him and i thought as a silhouette .

I still think it's just a silhouette of Wilson and it's only artistic decision to draw him like that, to represent the darkness within scientist. After all, he is not exactly a good guy, on his promotion art he kill a turkey, in origin trailer he kill two rats and in "together" comic he uses crows for similar experiment. I actually think he is a flayer, and for his cruelty he was brought in this world. After all, every characters has some sort of "sin" for what they are punished, and Maxwell above them all for his pride.

anyway, super nice fanarts you have.

:loyal:  Thank you a lot!!! It mean so much to me to hear what you like it! :wilson_love: I really admire your ability to draw expressions and action! *o* And, of course to lead a comic regularly! >_> Ah... it's must be some special kind of talent! 

• Like 2

minespatch    53,528
1 hour ago, Mistikl said:

Read some chapters on work today, it's a cute fanfic, but, a bit too soft and friendly for my taste. And, yep, shipping stuff, not exactly my cup of tea, and definitely not in this fandom. But thank you for advice! :D

Here's my fic if you're interested.

I wrote in the viewpoint of a new player, so it's not a romantic fic but one about the game mechanics and fanboying over science.:wilson_ecstatic:

I'll be adding chapter four one I upload my latest art batch.

29 minutes ago, Mistikl said:

Wendy.jpg

No need to apologize. It's a interesting contrast from your digital work. Abigail looks different and that isn't bad, it's just interesting. The use of dramatic lighting with the traditional technique adds a personal and theatrical effect for what you were going for.

• Like 1

DragonMage156    23,915
7 hours ago, Mistikl said:

Not all the chapters are sunshine and daisies (or in this case, cute and fluffy) but I understand if it's not in your taste.

Mistikl    157
On 07.01.2018 at 9:23 PM, NightWonder7 said:

Your art is absolutely wonderful! *w* I love the way you colour and your sense for details ^^

I'm terribly sorry I miss your comment earlier! O_O Thank you a lot for such sweet words! :cheerful:

21 hours ago, minespatch said:

Here's my fic if you're interested.

I wrote in the viewpoint of a new player, so it's not a romantic fic but one about the game mechanics and fanboying over science.:wilson_ecstatic:

I'll be adding chapter four one I upload my latest art batch.

I read it at work today too, it's a very sweet story! XD You sure love skeletons! XD Ever play Undertale? 

21 hours ago, minespatch said:

No need to apologize. It's a interesting contrast from your digital work. Abigail looks different and that isn't bad, it's just interesting. The use of dramatic lighting with the traditional technique adds a personal and theatrical effect for what you were going for.

Thank you a lot! XD Well, I'm quite bad with traditional art and draw like that only little sketches to set the concept. :wilson_laugh:

16 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Not all the chapters are sunshine and daisies (or in this case, cute and fluffy) but I understand if it's not in your taste.

It's such a shame I can't translate those stories what inspires me for you. They are... well, really dark, for the lack of better word! XD And, yeah, compare to that this fic is about sunshine and daisies! XD 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NightWonder7    3,988
2 hours ago, Mistikl said:

I'm terribly sorry I miss your comment earlier! O_O Thank you a lot for such sweet words! :cheerful:

No worries at all ^^ And you're welcome ^w^

On 8.1.2018 at 10:01 PM, Mistikl said:

that person who write a fanfiction for what I draw fanart for is on vacation and I can't find any more good and dark fanfics.

I know of a fic called "The Man Who Played God" which I enjoy ^^ It got an interesting plot and some nice illustrations. It has a good length, but it has been on hiatus for a little while now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mistikl    157
5 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

I know of a fic called "The Man Who Played God" which I enjoy ^^ It got an interesting plot and some nice illustrations. It has a good length, but it has been on hiatus for a little while now

... You actually scare me for a moment. O_O I mean, there are another fanfic... with similar name, from a person I loathe deeply. >_> But, with how much she stole, I wouldn't be surprised if she stole that name from this work! >_> I'll give it a try! Thank you for suggestion! :loyal:

• Like 1

NightWonder7    3,988
22 minutes ago, Mistikl said:

... You actually scare me for a moment. O_O I mean, there are another fanfic... with similar name, from a person I loathe deeply. >_> But, with how much she stole, I wouldn't be surprised if she stole that name from this work! >_> I'll give it a try! Thank you for suggestion! :loyal:

Oh no, I'm sorry for scaring you XD 
Hm, I wasn't aware of another fic >0> Hopefully the one I linked you leaves a better impression ^^;

• Like 1

DragonMage156    23,915
1 hour ago, NightWonder7 said:

No worries at all ^^ And you're welcome ^w^

I know of a fic called "The Man Who Played God" which I enjoy ^^ It got an interesting plot and some nice illustrations. It has a good length, but it has been on hiatus for a little while now.

I've heard about that fanfic a lot. I really need to read it but the length of chapters and the amount of chapters in it scares me >u<; (Then again, I've read a lot of a Sans x Reader fanfic that had quite lengthy chapters so surely I can read this)

• Like 1

minespatch    53,528
3 hours ago, Mistikl said:
  1. I read it at work today too, it's a very sweet story! XD
  2. You sure love skeletons! XD
  3. Ever play Undertale? 
  4. Thank you a lot! XD Well, I'm quite bad with traditional art and draw like that only little sketches to set the concept. :wilson_laugh:
  5.   It's such a shame I can't translate those stories what inspires me for you. They are... well, really dark, for the lack of better word! XD And, yeah, compare to that this fic is about sunshine and daisies! XD 
  1. Please don't be afraid to comment in the thread and ask if there's any plotholes. I'm way open for criticism.:wilson_smile:
  2. It might have to be due part of my Hispanic background. My grandfather was a doctor and I own his medical skeleton.
  3. Nope, watched the narration-less letsplays though. I'm a little miffed when people compare my persona with Papyrus when my original concepts were based on Jack Skellington(and then distanced to be closer to Wilton).
  4. If you feel that you're bad at it, then experiment doodles. Don't worry. Just grab a pad and ust doodle when you're feeling trapped.
  5. Well, if you'd like, I could be a editor for the English translation? I'm currently a editor for @artistcrab's fic.
  • Like 1