Recommended Posts

artistcrab    2,779
9 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. Please don't be afraid to comment in the thread and ask if there's any plotholes. I'm way open for criticism.:wilson_smile:
  2. It might have to be due part of my Hispanic background. My grandfather was a doctor and I own his medical skeleton.
  3. Nope, watched the narration-less letsplays though. I'm a little miffed when people compare my persona with Papyrus when my original concepts were based on Jack Skellington(and then distanced to be closer to Wilton).
  4. If you feel that you're bad at it, then experiment doodles. Don't worry. Just grab a pad and ust doodle when you're feeling trapped.
  5. Well, if you'd like, I could be a editor for the English translation? I'm currently a editor for @artistcrab's fic.

and i Thank you for that^^

like your art :)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mistikl    157
13 hours ago, minespatch said:

Please don't be afraid to comment in the thread and ask if there's any plotholes. I'm way open for criticism.:wilson_smile:

  Well, when it comes to criticize something like a literature, I'm totally not the best one to choose. I don't know much about writing and all that kind of stuff, and it shoes, so, when I critic something like a text it comes to a parts what I might or might not like. And since I'm not grow up with The Nightmare Before Christmas  and watched that in more mature years, it didn't show itself as something well thought or interesting. So, it's charm doesn't working on me, and Jack... not exactly the best character to place with Wilson (another pretty bland character). So, yep, I'm defiantly not the right person to criticize someone's fanfic. ^_^' But when I would have more time I might try! :wilson_wink:

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

It might have to be due part of my Hispanic background. My grandfather was a doctor and I own his medical skeleton.

Oh wow! XD That's an interesting way to get inspired for an OC! XD 

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

Nope, watched the narration-less letsplays though. I'm a little miffed when people compare my persona with Papyrus when my original concepts were based on Jack Skellington(and then distanced to be closer to Wilton).

 I understands you! Yet, I see no actual similarities between them! O_o

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

Well, if you'd like, I could be a editor for the English translation? I'm currently a editor for @artistcrab's fic

Thank you a lot for such a kind offer, but I reread first chapter today, and realize, that's nearly impossible. O_o The language author uses there are too heavy and some times specific to translate it, and... there are some questionable themes what I think wouldn't be allowed on this forum. :wilson_shocked:

14 hours ago, artistcrab said:

like your art :)

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! :cupcake:

13 hours ago, Ninjanemo said:

Oh wow, amazing art dude! Love the realistic, yet cartoonish approach to the characters!

Thank you a lot! :p Well, they are pretty easy to draw like that, I'm not exactly good at copying other peoples's style, so, I try to adapt them close to my own like that. :butterfly:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    60,760
1 hour ago, Mistikl said:
  1.   Well, when it comes to criticize something like a literature, I'm totally not the best one to choose. I don't know much about writing and all that kind of stuff, and it shoes, so, when I critic something like a text it comes to a parts what I might or might not like. And since I'm not grow up with The Nightmare Before Christmas  and watched that in more mature years, it didn't show itself as something well thought or interesting. So, it's charm doesn't working on me, and Jack... not exactly the best character to place with Wilson (another pretty bland character). So, yep, I'm defiantly not the right person to criticize someone's fanfic. ^_^' But when I would have more time I might try! :wilson_wink:
  2. Thank you a lot for such a kind offer, but I reread first chapter today, and realize, that's nearly impossible. O_o The language author uses there are too heavy and some times specific to translate it, and... there are some questionable themes what I think wouldn't be allowed on this forum. :wilson_shocked:
  1. Thanks for being honest. As well as offering in the future.
  2. Well, I meant on the other website. I didn't mean to bring it over. My friend's fic is very much adult so I understand your concern. Ah, lost in translation parts, gotcha.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mistikl    157
4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Thanks for being honest. As well as offering in the future.

I'm actually looking forward from more crafts and arts from you! XD Those sketches are AWESOME! How do you make them all that similar in style? O_o I'm constantly struggle with keeping things "at one model"

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Well, I meant on the other website. I didn't mean to bring it over. My friend's fic is very much adult so I understand your concern. Ah, lost in translation parts, gotcha.

  It's still a bit complicated. My knowledge in English get even worst thanks to my job, and it's actually complicated task to translate something like that, cause it contain things about pron and gore. Also this particular fanfic has a spin off which I too deeply adore, but it's even more complicated cause there are more dialog there and swearing, lots of swearing... from Wilson mostly. 

5 minutes ago, Starthefox said:

WOW! I really love your art! It's gorgeous! You just Gained a new follower!

Thank you so much! :wilson_ecstatic: I hope to be able to bring a new one as soon as possible! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    60,760
4 hours ago, Mistikl said:
  1. I'm actually looking forward from more crafts and arts from you! XD Those sketches are AWESOME! How do you make them all that similar in style? O_o I'm constantly struggle with keeping things "at one model"
  2.   It's still a bit complicated. My knowledge in English get even worst thanks to my job, and it's actually complicated task to translate something like that, cause it contain things about pron and gore. Also this particular fanfic has a spin off which I too deeply adore, but it's even more complicated cause there are more dialog there and swearing, lots of swearing... from Wilson mostly.
  1. Going to be working on a Wilson vest in the future, so yeah.Expect that in near future. I draw on receipt paper and notepads and then level them to remove wrinkles and such. The tiny canvas makes me work around. The receipt paper is usually in the same size so I can focus on proportions.
  2. Sounds like this fanfic has a lot of
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    60,760

So much happening in one piece! Despite you being frustrated by the composition, it worked out in the end.

 

Didn't expect Abigail to be a avenging type but due to the plot, it works out here. Also, poor Pepper. The piggy cares so much.

 

I'm also impressed with the detail on Wilson's vest and the background scenery.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mistikl    157
5 hours ago, vixenine said:

Whoa that's a really interesting plot twist...

I like it B)

Thank you a lot! XD Well, that story contain LOTS of plot twists (like Wickerbottom there is Wilson's mom :wilson_ecstatic:and Charlie is his sister... O_o (that was based on her hear and how it's look in that Cyclum  cinematic.) And so far Maxwell is his "bodyguard" and personal psychiatrist! :wilson_ecstatic:

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

So much happening in one piece! Despite you being frustrated by the composition, it worked out in the end.

Thank you so much! \^o^/ Well, yep, composition is something I struggle a lot with. >_> 

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Didn't expect Abigail to be a avenging type but due to the plot, it works out here.

Well, in game she attack anyone who hurt Wendy, and Wilson there is killed her, so, I guess she might be a bit... aggressive toward him. :wilson_ecstatic:

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Also, poor Pepper. The piggy cares so much.

That stupid little piggy refuse to kill Wilson, even though Maxwell offer him knowledge for real that time, but he decide practically ruin this world/ So far Wilson burn down this piggy's home, kill Woodie, Wes, Wendy, ghost of Willow, burn down whole piggy village, and kill "shadow!Wilson" what share mindset with that pig and was his "friend" and patron. So, this little piggy gets everything wrong for too much of a care. 

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I LOVE IT!!

I really need to find this fic you talk so much about ^_^

Thank you! \^o^/ I was actually try to translate at least this piece of fanfic, but this author has very complicated vocabulary, and it's practically impossible to translate her story! O_o Yep, unfortunately this fic not in english, and with my current level I wouldn't be able to translate it... Sorry. :wilson_cry:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    25,355
14 minutes ago, Mistikl said:

Thank you! \^o^/ I was actually try to translate at least this piece of fanfic, but this author has very complicated vocabulary, and it's practically impossible to translate her story! O_o Yep, unfortunately this fic not in english, and with my current level I wouldn't be able to translate it... Sorry. :wilson_cry:

Ah I think I remember you saying that it wasn't in english. I must have forgotten ^^;

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mistikl    157
2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ah I think I remember you saying that it wasn't in english. I must have forgotten ^^;

XD Don't worry! But yes, I guess even Google translate wouldn't help with text like this! O_o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    25,355
10 hours ago, Mistikl said:

XD Don't worry! But yes, I guess even Google translate wouldn't help with text like this! O_o

Not with long scrips/stories. Although I haven't really tried, I'd rather not anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ninjanemo    6,605

In case you didn't see it, your art was featured on the Klei stream today! Congratulations! Your artist badge should be coming any time now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    60,760
5 hours ago, Mistikl said:

 But, I came up with another part, and this time, I actually try to translate part of this fic to where this illustration suppose to be. I'm so sorry for my terrible english, but, here we go:

Agony2.jpg

I understood the story pretty well. The heat is emphasized by the red of the scenery as well as the action lines showing Wilson's pain.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mistikl    157
5 hours ago, minespatch said:

I understood the story pretty well. The heat is emphasized by the red of the scenery as well as the action lines showing Wilson's pain.

:wilson_love: Thank you a lot! Well, it's all red cause this scene is happening in Wilson's mind, and he is dieing cause spiders damage him pretty badly, and his wounds are infected and there are no one around who can help him.  But I'm actually glad you was able to understand at least something out of this nonsense what I write here! :wilson_flower:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    25,355
11 hours ago, Mistikl said:

XD Wow! I actually don't know where they hold this stuff, but if it's on stream it's a bit late for me. but thank you so much for information! :wilson_ecstatic:

It's on Twitch, you can rewatch their videos anytime.

Also that story segment and art is amazing 0_0

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mistikl    157
10 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

It's on Twitch, you can rewatch their videos anytime.

  Oh! ... "can't find link to Klei's twitch" I'm gonna try to find that link than! Thank you! ^o^

11 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Also that story segment and art is amazing 0_0

Thank you so much! XD It's actually suppose to be first picture of all that what I post earlier, Even though it's for 6th chapter all the others came after this scene. :p Yep, everyone and everything try to kill poor Wilson! :wilson_hurt:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now