Moosegoose Crash/Bug [Xbox One] RoG

SE_GHO5T

Don't starve Reign of Giants for Xbox One crashes as soon as I encounter MooseGoose, I have survived until day 40 and after about 1/2 minutes of re-loading my save data I get the same error/warning message, making the game unplayable.

I have tried to avoid the area entirely as soon as I start but this does not fix the issue (screen shot below) something to do with a MooseGoose egg, Automatic cleanup? is there a way to fix this? Wouldn't want to play and have this happen again. I really enjoy the game and I'm pretty new to it but this will stop me from being able to progress any further.

Any help or updates would be appreciated, thanks guys.

IMAG0006.jpg

It seems they have fixed the bug on PC version but no fix for console yet, hope they get around to it soon. I just hope they aren't putting all their efforts into DST, it's gamebreaking.

Don't Starve, Moosegoose, Warning, Error, Bug, Fix, Reign of Giants, Xbox, Xbox One, PS4

So, I've just got this error 3 times in a row but was able to fix it (I have to say that my save was working okay). 

I would always load at night before the day GooseMoose would lay eggs and crash the game. What I did is basically crafted 14 gunpowder and bombed him out of existence. No eggs = no crash. Successfully waited for the next save. 

Archived