Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Keyser Vance

[RESOLVED] PS4 Lua Error

Hello, after uploading my save data to the cloud I cannot play one file on my PS4 version of Don't Starve. Each other file works fine, but my world 2 259 day file won't load and gives me the Lua Error message. What can I do??

JanH    4,161

Could you please provide us a screenshot of the LUA Error message that you are getting when running into this issue? 

JanH    4,161

Hi Keyser, this is a known issue and one that we are looking to fix in a future update/patch. Unfortunately it has taken us much longer than we'd like to get content released on consoles due to requiring 3rd party involvement & certifications. We're trying to improve this process with them. More information about our mobile and console status update here: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/86587-console-and-mobile-port-status-update/

The update for PS4 today seems to have fully fixed the issue!! I have my wormhole-accessible island and all my ruin spoils back! Thank you!!

15215010233121089630773.jpg

1521501316556-1815385080.jpg