Sign in to follow this  
Viper

I did not get a key for game

Viper    10
:( I payd with PayPal giving e-mail adress. I haven't got e-mail since payed for it. Something about 6 h. Ago. I payed using my actual e-mail. But i didn't get e-mail with codes.

Toaster Fu    101

Welcome!:) When you buy the game, the email you used to do the purchasing gets linked to a full game. You receive no key, but a "switch" is turned on that says "this emails owns a full Don't Starve game".

Regarding the second free key, that was sent by email to you immediately. If I recall correctly it should be titled "Don't Starve Early-Access Beta" or something the like. Double check your spam folder, because it's an automatic email and, apparently, %99 of the people who couldn't find it weren't thorough enough when looking.

If you still don't find it, contact the devs with the Google order number you got in the receipt from Google Wallet.

But DO check your email first, make sure you are looking in the same email account you use with Google Wallet.

Thanks Excess!

JoeW    21,650

Actually, if you pay through Paypal, Amazon or Google using the Humble store widget, you are given two keys, through the humble store.

The humble store will send you an email containing a link to the page that contains your codes. As Toaster Fu mentioned, make sure to check your spam mail, as well as any other mail accounts you may have used.

Looking into your issue real quick, Humble Store is reporting that your email box is bouncing back the email as spam. So hit your spam box and uncheck it as spam.

After that head here and request your code to be resent.

JoeW    21,650

Nothing to apologize for, it can be confusing. (And I appreciate the help) =)

Viper    10

There is problem. Becouse i haven't created any anti-spam filters. If you can you can sent this codes to e mail: [REMOVED] This is secont e-mail of my family member. Bui i know the passes and i can take codes from it. Can you send it to 2-nd email. I mean to [Removed]

Viper    10

What you mean by ,,You should edit your email address out"? I tried to use contact button.

Viper    10

I really don't know what's up with my e-mail. That mean i can't get full version becouse my email is broken? I really don't know what to do.

JoeW    21,650

The emails are being bounced back as having been flagged as spam. You can use the contact us link to send a ticket using that email address, or you can resend the code from the humble store and get help with them regarding why it is being bounced. \

I can't just send the code to a completely separate email address due to our privacy policy and account security precautions.

Viper    10

What you mean by ,,You can use the contact us link to send a ticket using that email address''?

Viper    10

My email is bouncing bundle's emails to them becouse ,,they are marked as spam''. And i didn't created any anti-spam filters.

JoeW    21,650

Please Search your spam box for "humble". I have no way to know how the emails were flagged, it may have been done by the email provider, but the humble store reports that the emails are being bounced back. And they are still bouncing. Once you find the email, just mark it as not spam, and the issue should be resolved. We never got a ticket. Can you please PM me the email address that you used to purchase?

Viper    10

OK. I PM-ed you the email that i used to purchase the game.Humble mail wasn't marked as spam when i found it. I cannot ,,unspam'' it.

Edited by Viper

Sign in to follow this