[Game Update] - 247542

13 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

So I just realized there's magnificent adornments for every boss except for the shadow pieces. I wonder if Klei even remembers that these guys exist...

I'm not sure if they should be counted as a real boss.
What about spider queen and treeguards then? They trigger epic fight song, too.

I know someone's already asked this, but I'm really curious: did Tencent finally get those Guest of Honor skins?

For those not in the know, the Rose set used to be exclusive to Tencent, and the Guest of Honor set used to be exclusive to Steam. We got our roses, but even though I'm a steam player, I'd be really sad if it turned out the Chinese fanbase didn't get to have bows-on-their-head-legs Webber, for example.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Developer
1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

So I just realized there's magnificent adornments for every boss except for the shadow pieces. I wonder if Klei even remembers that these guys exist...

The Shadow Chess Pieces drop a Festive Bauble in their final form.
And as @landromat said, the ancient guardian only drops Festive Baubles too
Maybe next year?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Maslak said:

I'm not sure if they should be counted as a real boss.
What about spider queen and treeguards then? They trigger epic fight song, too.

They deal a lot of damage, have a lot of health and you need to go out of your way to actually fight them. I consider them a boss. One that really needs more attention. They always felt unfinished...

Spider queens and treeguards have simple attack patterns and while they do have more health then most enemies, I wouldn't consider it enough for an actual boss. They're more in the mini-boss class.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, brbrmensch said:

they are first bosses, iirc, but i don't think we need to make everyone gigantic and have 20k hp

What? I never said anything about increasing their health. I think that's fine as is. What they need are attacks that you can kite normally in their 3rd form and better loot. Their current loot is rather pitiful. As they are right now they only exist to be a stepping stone to the fuel weaver. There's nothing drawing you to fighting them each new moon if you already have a shadow atrium. Adding in unique items for each of the 3rd forms (like what was planned at one point) could make it worth it, as well as encouraging players to fight them in a different order each time.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

They might be put on hold along with the moon symbolism until the plot continues.

2 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

What? I never said anything about increasing their health. I think that's fine as is. What they need are attacks that you can kite normally in their 3rd form and better loot. Their current loot is rather pitiful. As they are right now they only exist to be a stepping stone to the fuel weaver. There's nothing drawing you to fighting them each new moon if you already have a shadow atrium. Adding in unique items for each of the 3rd forms (like what was planned at one point) could make it worth it, as well as encouraging players to fight them in a different order each time.

i really though you were talking about spiderqueens and treeguards :D

• Developer
9 hours ago, axxel said:

I think the quick info of the topmost items in the trade inn completely disappeared after this patch?

It's been busted for a few patches now unfortunately. It's on our list of things to fix. Thanks for mentioning it though!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PeterA said:

It's been busted for a few patches now unfortunately. It's on our list of things to fix. Thanks for mentioning it though!

Hey Peter is this not coming to ps4? As of now only thing added was the chest and item skins, nothing else. The pig king still giving candy and Halloween loading screens still active. Just wondering as we haven't heard anything in ps4 forum and it seems like a small piece of the event was added.

On 19.12.2017 at 12:42 AM, V2C said:
  • Added autocomplete options to client.ini for chat and console input:
    • In client.ini, under the [MISC] category, add:
      • console_autocomplete = tab_enter
      • chat_autocomplete = tab_enter
    • Values for these are:
      • tab_enter - both tab and enter will apply the selected word
      • tab - only tab will apply the selected word
      • enter - only enter will apply the selected word
      • mouseonly - you will need to click on a word to apply it
      • disabled - the auto complete prompt will be disabled

Thank you very much!
BUT:
I changed both to "mouseonly", but it does not work 100% correctly.
Indeed, when I hit "enter" it won't select any of the suggested words, thats fine.
But when I hit the arrow keys on my keyboard, to move the writing cursor, it will instead move the selected suggested words.
So I still have to hit ESC everytime, cause I can not move the writing-cursor otherwise.

So you still need to adjust it that way, that "mouseonly" also means "mouse only", also for the arrow keys.

• Thanks 2