V2C

[Game Update] - 247542

IzzyXD    146
54 minutes ago, Michi01 said:

That is @KrisRF's job and I'm not sure if I could compete with her.

No-no, Kris can do the good puns & you hold up the rear with some bad puns.

Spaartan    950
2 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Will deerclops still have that lazer after the event ends?

He might still have it when you toggle events

Maslak    4,225
13 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

So I just realized there's magnificent adornments for every boss except for the shadow pieces. I wonder if Klei even remembers that these guys exist...

I'm not sure if they should be counted as a real boss.
What about spider queen and treeguards then? They trigger epic fight song, too.

Maks321    19
1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

I told my bro he should try his hand at some gift drops, to see if he could get that profound "I don't really play the game at all, but I get the best drops" luck.

5a3bf2c7a5953_BestBroCensored.png.925f3ec0dc7edd35aa014e28c3eb58fb.png

<3

WHAT? PLEASE KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sinister_Fang    8,081
47 minutes ago, Maslak said:

I'm not sure if they should be counted as a real boss.
What about spider queen and treeguards then? They trigger epic fight song, too.

They deal a lot of damage, have a lot of health and you need to go out of your way to actually fight them. I consider them a boss. One that really needs more attention. They always felt unfinished...

Spider queens and treeguards have simple attack patterns and while they do have more health then most enemies, I wouldn't consider it enough for an actual boss. They're more in the mini-boss class.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

brbrmensch    709
24 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

They always felt unfinished...

they are first bosses, iirc, but i don't think we need to make everyone gigantic and have 20k hp

Edited by brbrmensch

Sinister_Fang    8,081
7 hours ago, brbrmensch said:

they are first bosses, iirc, but i don't think we need to make everyone gigantic and have 20k hp

What? I never said anything about increasing their health. I think that's fine as is. What they need are attacks that you can kite normally in their 3rd form and better loot. Their current loot is rather pitiful. As they are right now they only exist to be a stepping stone to the fuel weaver. There's nothing drawing you to fighting them each new moon if you already have a shadow atrium. Adding in unique items for each of the 3rd forms (like what was planned at one point) could make it worth it, as well as encouraging players to fight them in a different order each time.

• Like 4

minespatch    51,679
11 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

So I just realized there's magnificent adornments for every boss except for the shadow pieces. I wonder if Klei even remembers that these guys exist...

They might be put on hold along with the moon symbolism until the plot continues.

brbrmensch    709
2 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

What? I never said anything about increasing their health. I think that's fine as is. What they need are attacks that you can kite normally in their 3rd form and better loot. Their current loot is rather pitiful. As they are right now they only exist to be a stepping stone to the fuel weaver. There's nothing drawing you to fighting them each new moon if you already have a shadow atrium. Adding in unique items for each of the 3rd forms (like what was planned at one point) could make it worth it, as well as encouraging players to fight them in a different order each time.

i really though you were talking about spiderqueens and treeguards :D

axxel    932

I think the quick info of the topmost items in the trade inn completely disappeared after this patch?

PeterA    3,861
9 hours ago, axxel said:

I think the quick info of the topmost items in the trade inn completely disappeared after this patch?

It's been busted for a few patches now unfortunately. It's on our list of things to fix. Thanks for mentioning it though!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, PeterA said:

It's been busted for a few patches now unfortunately. It's on our list of things to fix. Thanks for mentioning it though!

Hey Peter is this not coming to ps4? As of now only thing added was the chest and item skins, nothing else. The pig king still giving candy and Halloween loading screens still active. Just wondering as we haven't heard anything in ps4 forum and it seems like a small piece of the event was added.