[Game Update] - 247542

13 minutes ago, EzLo54 said:

Here's all characters' carol emote: 

It's fantastic, thanks! :D

I love Wes' singing, and Wigfrid's. I see hear that she's an actor, not a singer :D And WX is just hilarious!

It's a bit pity that Willow and Wendy have the same sound tho.

Edit: Rellimarual, you stole my text!

Edited by fimmatek
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, SuperDavid said:

Is it just me or do the mosslings look derpy with those really wide heads :wilson_ecstatic:?

Maybe the regular time M'Goose is the mother while the winter one is more masculine? So maybe winter m'Goose is the father and the "sons" of winter consist of elements of both parents?

5 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

This time, I promise they will be amazin'06WDTXC.png

Witerfallen ghost is glorious~ He looks like he's dreading the worst.

4 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

klei better put maxwells winter skin on the shop though

Joew said they might be released next year.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Webber's singing is BEAUTIFUL!

This is my first time playing durring Winter's Feast so i have a question...

How do you get festive lights and decoratives for the tree?

In last year, they were a gifts from Klaus's Loot Stash. But candies you can get after kill any mobs.

Edited by Thalkas

14 minutes ago, Maks321 said:

@V2C
Wow! I did not even expect to add skins Rose.
But I beg your pardon for arrogance and how to get the Torch and bonfire from the Chinese version of DST

фв

фыфв

LEAK_Rose_Torch.png.f910d354ede7f212e4ffacb0482a1ba9.png

58799ab950357_CoCShirtCropped.png.5d9de561f3856fdec53727e32468397f.png

That'll probably be added later, just wait a while and they'll probably start dropping.

• Like 1

I don't know why everyone makes such fuss that Klei didn't manage to make winter skins for all of the characters.... You can still equip the items that don't belong to the selected survivor...

Well, it's not the whole set but hey, at least something right? I mean at least it looks better than Librarian on steroids I keep seeing in publics

image.png.3e80e7aa2d1d521abe2c663fb402314f.png25323312_10207915844094527_325554640_n.thumb.jpg.e62bc214f4fb8fa118095959d4529bb4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

22 minutes ago, Jynn said:

so how do we get the Rose skins, i wonder?

They're regular drops, so you'll have to wait to acquire them presents or through the Trade Inn. The Community Market on Steam is also an option, but they're selling for (In my opinion) absurd prices at the moment.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

They're regular drops, so you'll have to wait to acquire them presents or through the Trade Inn. The Community Market on Steam is also an option, but they're selling for (In my opinion) absurd prices at the moment.

i'd rather wait for drops, yea xD

5 minutes ago, Geeris said:

Rose skins are dropping by common gift drops in game

oh nice! So at least there is a small thing to hope for if you get the curio chest instead of the winter feast's chest ^^

i was admittedly feeling a bit bummed with how chests work this time, becuase i got 3 curio chests so far and not a single winters feast one xD it was rather disappointing to get a bunch of commons instead of neat event skins

15 hours ago, PeterA said:

You'll get more on Thursday! :)

Just wondering for us ps4 players, are we not getting this update? It seems as if we got a dumbed down version of winters feast right now, with no winter foods, no tree planters, nothing that would even lead you to believe winters feast is active. Nothing aside from the free temporary skins of a chest and a few clothing items. :( i would be so excited for just regular winters feast

2 minutes ago, Mueck said:

I really don't know what to say, I'm quite disappointed. Is this game completely about useless cosmetics, decorations, fancy boss fights and bragging rights now? In my opinion, the game design for DST has suffered a lot lately and is getting repetitive. This had some much potential, but instead Klei added a Laser-Deerclops. A ridiculous Laser-Deerclops! I mean, seriously, what even is that?

it's a more difficult boss fight for people that want the challenge? I think DST is doing fine myself at least, the Forge was fun as a temporary event, the events and cosmetics give you something extra to do while playing the normal game

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Mueck said:

I really don't know what to say, I'm quite disappointed. Is this game completely about useless cosmetics, decorations, fancy boss fights and bragging rights now? In my opinion, the game design for DST has suffered a lot lately and is getting repetitive. This had some much potential, but instead Klei added a Laser-Deerclops. A ridiculous Laser-Deerclops! I mean, seriously, what even is that?

Instead of including a few fun quirky things for us to play with while we wait for the next event to drop they should have just given us absolutely nothing! Quality plan.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

35 minutes ago, Mueck said:

I really don't know what to say, I'm quite disappointed. Is this game completely about useless cosmetics, decorations, fancy boss fights and bragging rights now? 

To be honest they added plenty of stuff in A new reign update, released The Forge and announced DS The Hamlet... This is just a small addition to add new spin to recurring event in DST, something you just do in between while you work on more complicated new stuff. 

I mean, this **** takes time yo...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1