*deerclops shoots lazers*

*cancer moslings reskinned aswell*

WOKE AF

klei better put maxwells winter skin on the shop though

Edited by DatShadowJK
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Okay, so...

1. Exactly how much worse IS this new Deerclops?  I already don't like 'im.  Really, really hate getting my base destroyed.  I'm already _such_ a slow builder to begin with.  Does his laser attack now make my saying "summer is automatically worse than winter, because at least winter doesn't SPONTANEOUSLY SET THINGS ON FIRE!" no longer true?

2.  Are the Snowfallen and Rose skin pieces available as normal drops too?

3.  Ohmygod, Rose Winona suddenly looks SOOOOOO much more like Charlie.  Unsurprisingly.

4.  SERIOUSLY NO WIGFRID?  FOR THE _WINTER_ COLLECTION?!  SERIOUSLY?!  Of all the characters to leave out!  Heck, when I did my Seasons montage picture, she was my instant no-brainer character for the winter scene!
winter.PNG.06becbae2561eb1e35377ae924e04943.PNG

(well at least _I_ gave her a special winter outfit...  pout)

(and in case anybody's curious, here's the whole thing.)

Otherwise it's awesome, although I am scared of the Deerclops.  Heck, my skin crawls whenever I hear that

HHHHUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

in the dark, as it is.  (It's so creepy as a sound itself!) Don't judge me.  : P

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Okay, so...

1. Exactly how much worse IS this new Deerclops?  I already don't like 'im.  Really, really hate getting my base destroyed.  I'm already _such_ a slow builder to begin with.  Does his laser attack now make my saying "summer is automatically worse than winter, because at least winter doesn't SPONTANEOUSLY SET THINGS ON FIRE!" no longer true?

2.  Are the Snowfallen and Rose skin pieces available as normal drops too?

3.  Ohmygod, Rose Winona suddenly looks SOOOOOO much more like Charlie.  Unsurprisingly.

4.  SERIOUSLY NO WIGFRID?  FOR THE _WINTER_ COLLECTION?!  SERIOUSLY?!  Of all the characters to leave out!  Heck, when I did my Seasons montage picture, she was my instant no-brainer pic for the winter scene!
winter.PNG.06becbae2561eb1e35377ae924e04943.PNG

(well at least _I_ gave her a special winter outfit...  pout)

(and in case anybody's curious, here's the whole thing.)

Otherwise it's awesome, although I am scared of the Deerclops.  Heck, my skin crawls whenever I hear that

HHHHUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

in the dark, as it is.  (It's so creepy as a sound itself!) Don't judge me.  : P

...Notorious

The new Deerclops is pretty strong compared to his regular counterpart.  The laser attack is much harder to dodge, as it requires unusual strafing tactics to avoid (moving to the side instead of directly away).  It also does double damage, and he can still use the regular attack.  It sets no fires, it only brings pain.

Edited by Mario384
  • Like 5