[Game Update] - 247542

• Developer
9 minutes ago, Efrendi said:

HALP! When I go into the item collection or host game, I get to a black screen (music still going) where I have to kill it. The same thing happens for my gf, we're both using Linux.

We're aware of an issue with the update for Mac and Linux users.  We'll have a patch to fix this very soon!

• Like 4

The fact that there's missing characters in this skin collection seems weird. It feels... unfinished and rushed. Not quite something I would expect from Klei. Heck, disappointment in Klei is a rather unusual feeling. Guess they're just not getting any of my money this time. No point if the character I use the most isn't even available...

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

• Developer
1 minute ago, Master Jand said:

BTW, where is the rose spear and staves?

On 2/28/2016 at 3:24 PM, Chris1488 said:

Due to the way we sort the item lists currently (by the group that they were released with, then rarity, then name), the rose spear is further down the collection, next to the Bumble Spear.

• Thanks 1

Just now, PeterA said:

Due to the way we sort the item lists currently (by the group that they were released with, then rarity, then name), the rose spear is further down the collection, next to the Bumble Spear.

Ha, looks like I'm going to have to idle for a while..

I’m guessing there was a rush to release the event before the holiday and all the skins are not ready yet. I have no doubt we will get them eventually. Even though there’s no skins for my main yet, as long as I know it’s coming soon, I don’t mind, and I am excited about the new content.

• Like 3

image.png.9ae5bab9771989acae128944fa960267.png

According to this, this is the completed Snowfallen set.

I very much doubt they'd just leave the other six out. So it seems reasonable to me that they're going with a "snowmiser" and will later have a "heatmiser" for the rest.

Or that's just my lingering hope speaking. Heheh.

• Like 6