Bunch of my character ideas

i haven't fully thought the perks but, what do ya think

Wolfric (The Misanthrope), Walden (The Jailmate), Watt (The Tech Nerd),

Wright (The Demo Guy), Wayne (The Animator), Warren (The Miner)

Wynn (The Psychic), Wither (The Florist), Whittney (The Boxer)

Wistar (The Musician), Waki (The Snow Digger), Wakami (The Nurse)

Wolfric is extremely hairy due to his Hypertrichosis, alot of people called Wolfric a freak or monster and because of this it made him very bitter towards humans as whole but it isn't all bad he loves pets (they won't judge how you look!)

Wright makes sure that there isn't one thing wasted with his amazing claw hammer, which means he transport just about anything including ice-flingos plus everytime you pick stuff like grass there's a 33% he'll get 2 grass instead of 1, but working with tools gives him the munches

One my idea: The WereCat (I dont know any name, whathever)- cat lycantrop:

-would be weak, with low health, fast regeneration, extra damage by fists

-could become cat (cost- some sanity/hp), in this state could see in dark, hunt birds, climb trees (where he couldnt be attacked), couldnt have invetory/use tools, could sleep without bedroll, could run

-would hate water, dogs

-could only eat meat-restoring sanity in the process/during hunting

-could craft his own weapon- The cat's revenge (or something of that sort) from hound's teeth, feathers and meat-something like toothed baseball bat

-would deal extra damage by range weapons

This is not a very good thread. If your going to post suggestions, let it be something more then name and "career", so lazy. And then someone posting replies about a character idea that didn't even fit with the vague stuff in OP, make your own thread, Thenukecat!

This isn't a mega thread for all character ideas, and clearly it wasn't meant to be such,  it doesn't seem there is such a thing. 

All sorts of ideas piled into one thread seems like it would be pretty hard to read anyway. But if someone really wants a character idea mega thread, then it should be a proper one that is sticky, and where the original poster keeps updating the main post listing and linking new ideas as they post.

ok then, but this extremely sensible discussion can be closed by the fact that my idea is posted here, so it would be useless to post it elsewhere

btw, i would be much more grateful for productive critics, your opinion on my idea itself or stuff of that sort, not for most likely useless arguing about where it was/should be posted- with no offense

Archived