Ipsquiggle

Tubular Upgrade Available Now!

minespatch    63,957
5 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

resume in the New Year

Does that mean Dupes celebrate a Chinese new year just like the Starvers do in the Constant?

donutman07    99

is popped eardrums no longer a thing?  My dupes don't seem to be getting it anymore

Edit: nevermind just saw one with it.  Weird though, I had them running around in high pressure for a while without the affect

Edited by donutman07
  • Like 1

Kabrute    1,070
3 hours ago, donutman07 said:

is popped eardrums no longer a thing?  My dupes don't seem to be getting it anymore

Edit: nevermind just saw one with it.  Weird though, I had them running around in high pressure for a while without the affect

Rappid shifts in pressure not specifically high pressure.  Had dupes get this going from 2k down to 200 g of pressure.

May mean diving bells and pressure chambers for working in high pressure environments soon, yay

Xadhoom    64

so far i LOVE the update, even my old base where i challenged myself to accept every dupe and i have 54 dupes works smoothly.

Edited by Xadhoom

bzgzd    276
10 hours ago, donutman07 said:

There was some change related to Popped Eardrums mentioned in "full update list":

• Popped Eardrums should now only occur in areas with many cells of high pressure oxygen

• Like 1

TheOlz    144

Whilst not the heaviest on content, this might be my favorite update so far!
The optimizations are great!

I tested a couple of 500+ cycle worlds that I had abandoned and they run beautifully smooth now! If I hadn't used naptha doors everywhere in those worlds I'd be continuing with them.

Even better though, I get to start a new world and plan out my toobs! :D