Another art thread

Upper class twit? Taken. Regular guy? Taken. Scientist? That's Wilson's gig. Explorer? Taken. Super goth, presumably evil, upper class twit? Taken. Blacksmith? Taken. Soldier? No? I guess I can make the classy designer a soldier then.

5b0cb01286521_Wagstaffvictorian.png.792b05fed33f318dd92d30b148e03f58.png

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Like 4

I like how you did his face-paint there. Is he wearing is normal forge skin, or is he wearing some of other's skins? The chest-piece doesn't seem to have the same ruffle of fur, but it does have the belt. Did he take the fur off? 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

I like how you did his face-paint there. Is he wearing is normal forge skin, or is he wearing some of other's skins? The chest-piece doesn't seem to have the same ruffle of fur, but it does have the belt. Did he take the fur off? 

I'm lazy, and whenever I tried to draw the fur it ended up being far to big.

13 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Gift that to the fine folks at Maxwell Memes.

Old meme I did last year. IT's already there. I just used the meme off my forum archive filter(You can access it through the "insert other media" portion of your post).

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Old meme I did last year. IT's already there. I just used the meme off my forum archive filter(You can access it through the "insert other media" portion of your post).

Oh... didn't know that. I suppose that would happen a lot, nobody reads all 160 pages.

• Haha 1