Another art thread

On 11/20/2018 at 4:57 PM, Raspberry Milk said:

I won a Forge game! To celebrate this, I drew an accurate depiction of my role in the final fight, yelling not included.

It's an amusing scene for sure. Those two can be trouble. It looks like you were busy keeping them apart from reviving the other?

3 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

It's an amusing scene for sure. Those two can be trouble. It looks like you were busy keeping them apart from reviving the other?

Because Woodie can easily stop their chant with the axe, separating them was very much my job. Hence the "yelling not included", as people really like to put pressure on you in those situations.

Edited by Raspberry Milk
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Hence the "yelling not included", as people really like to put pressure on you in those situations.

Yeah... I don't like groups where that's a thing, usually. 
I have a personal group of people I gathered together, randoms who I liked playing with, and then shove us all in a private room. We have a solid, rehearsed plan and always know what we're doing, so... I remember last time we were talking about tortes and Mexican food and stuff while fighting through forge. To say, we know what we're doing with each other well enough that we can talk casually while we play. 

It's pretty simple to set up something like that for yourself too. All you need to do is meet people who you enjoy playing with, even if only single individuals, friend them, and then call them over when a lot of them are online. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

I have a personal group of people I gathered together, randoms who I liked playing with, and then shove us all in a private room. We have a solid, rehearsed plan and always know what we're doing, so... I remember last time we were talking about tortes and Mexican food and stuff while fighting through forge. To say, we know what we're doing with each other well enough that we can talk casually while we play. 

Wish I had that, I normally play on pubs. I've found a group, but most people in it are American, so good luck finding a game at this time of year.

• Sad 1

On 11/23/2018 at 5:50 PM, Raspberry Milk said:

Wish I had that, I normally play on pubs. I've found a group, but most people in it are American, so good luck finding a game at this time of year.

Mine are mostly American too, but no one's left for Thanks Giving. 
I'll play forge with you, if you want. I add a lot of randoms to my friends-list around times like events such as these, and then remove them afterwards after enough silence between us. It wouldn't be any trouble to me, so to say. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

Mine are mostly American too, but no one's left for Thanks Giving. 
I'll play forge with you, if you want. I add a lot of randoms to my friends-list around times like events such as these, and then remove them afterwards after enough silence between us. It wouldn't be any trouble to me, so to say. 

Well you can add me till Forge is over. Still trying to best the final boss and I haven't found a lot of friendly servers these days ( ._.)

21 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Well you can add me till Forge is over. Still trying to best the final boss and I haven't found a lot of friendly servers these days ( ._.)

Pfft, you're already there on my list! ^^
I'm just slow to contact you since I presume you don't want to be bothered.
I'll try to invite both you and Raspberry with me and the others, and we'll try to get you guys a win. 

• Thanks 1

scan0087.thumb.jpg.8f5e848478f045cf4759f0a4e931e8d4.jpg

Here's a portrait of Shadow Winona I've been working on for aaages.The reason it's all blurry on one side is because I cannot physically fit the entire thing in my scanner, leading to the right half leaning on the side of the printer and her entire bottom half (and top of her hair) being cut. I drew in pencil, inked, then used watercolour.

• Like 8

Spoiler
7 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

And on the subject of skins, this is true art in every sense of the word

image.png.be5186e3bad8646886d3ac3cfb90e44a.png

My life is complete

I'm only missing Maxwell from the Collection of Roses, but I have collected the entire collection of Winona. IMG_20181201_074810.thumb.png.edb044759cb5e86f07529d5ac855dcb6.pngMaxwell is my favorite character, so I will finish this collection)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

scan0087.thumb.jpg.8f5e848478f045cf4759f0a4e931e8d4.jpg

This is really impressive! I think you did really well with her eyes, they hold a lot of expression in particular.

It's a great portrait of Shadow winona too. Ironically, I do not know how a Shadow Winona could happen since it seems she never got a chance for the throne, now I think about it. But then, the triumphants are all 'what if's, aren't they? 

• Thanks 1

5c21d578a5bb9_Conceptaredrawing-4.thumb.png.c8557d31c7f9609fc46747ff09dbeb7b.png

I'm currently on holiday, but still have access to my drawing tablet thing. However, the program I'm using is the touchpad equivalent of MS paint. On second thought, it might somehow be worse. Here's a "quick" (I spent two hours trying to make it look remotely decent) drawing of some unused concept art I did (excluding Wilson and the mech).

• Like 4