The Forge Has Ended

JoeW

I wonder was The Forge successful as developers expected? Did they got some money for those skins? Is it helped to bring new players to game? Was online high enough? 

If so, maybe paid DLC similar to The Forge? With new mobs, items, arenas? :D We're ready to forget about SW: Together... for a some time at least :D, as The Forge was extremely fun, challenging, balanced and new mode, that no one expected to see.

Thank you!

• Thanks 1

I loved The Forge. Even played over and over, there was so  much that could change to make it challenging in another way. Along with being able to make serious or silly games ( 6 Wendy's & other combos), it never ceased to entertain. Wigfrid's character had some amazing moves and I loved flipping turtles. Another positive point is the rounds were around 20ish minutes which meant you could grab a quick game and not be tied down for a few hours unless that was on your scheldue. Thank you for the event and yes, I still really miss The Forge, the music scores and the fun.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Apchi said:

I wonder was The Forge successful as developers expected? Did they got some money for those skins? Is it helped to bring new players to game? Was online high enough? 

If so, maybe paid DLC similar to The Forge? With new mobs, items, arenas? :D We're ready to forget about SW: Together... for a some time at least :D, as The Forge was extremely fun, challenging, balanced and new mode, that no one expected to see.

Thank you!

no paid dlc for DST. It will split player base

• Thanks 1

It would be useful to know if this event was ever coming back. Is there any reason not to weave things with the thread we have left over. If it was coming back again in the future I'd save the thread rather than spend it on tiny things, but if it is not then there is no reason not to spend the thread.

1 hour ago, Shockwave- said:

but if it is not then there is no reason not to spend the thread.

Wether the Forge will be back or not, you still can use the spools in the next event, that was confirmed (and in the following ones too I guess). So you don't have to spend them if you don't want.

• Thanks 1

Hello my favorite klei, I personally went the mode of the forge, unfortunately money especially fiction and I couldn't support you (though at us in Russia very cheap skins compared to other countries), well, I at least was able to knock quite rare items and skins! Thank you for this! Also I wanted to know what you plan for the next Christmas event?

Edited by bender2003

7 hours ago, SiSiStaR said:

Can you guys please open weave option? I didn`t think we were gonna unable to use our wools after event finish. I have 4500+ wool and i can`t spend them :(

Klei granted us players an additional week for crafting even after the event had ended. If you missed it, you will get another chance to use your saved-up spools in the next event.

• Thanks 1

On 4. 12. 2017 at 11:52 PM, Quoth143 said:

We should travel to the moon in DST or "moon" as Maxwell puts it. Maybe we'll find flying cows and pigs. Maybe a fork running away with a spoon or clockwork versions of them at least...

ONI FLASHBACKS