Sign in to follow this  
inuyasha

Farming issues

inuyasha    10

Hey guys, im sorry but im still having problems with my farm plot and advanced farm plot, 2 days have passed and nothing grows and nothing can be planted, i dont know what it could be, :( and on the other hand i've had 2 more problems, y picked up one of my crops in my magical farm plot and my inventory was full (didnt notice it), so i picked up one of the crops, and the other one fell behind the farming plot and know y can get it again, what can i do to get it back? and i saw a few trees floating around in the air, thats not right is it? JAJAJAJA, hope u guys can help me, i've survived for 36 days and i dont want to lose any of my stuff, please please please HELP.....

Corey    310

Hey guys, im sorry but im still having problems with my farm plot and advanced farm plot, 2 days have passed and nothing grows and nothing can be planted, i dont know what it could be, :( and on the other hand i've had 2 more problems, y picked up one of my crops in my magical farm plot and my inventory was full (didnt notice it), so i picked up one of the crops, and the other one fell behind the farming plot and know y can get it again, what can i do to get it back? and i saw a few trees floating around in the air, thats not right is it? JAJAJAJA, hope u guys can help me, i've survived for 36 days and i dont want to lose any of my stuff, please please please HELP.....

Hey! Thanks for posting, I'll do my best to help out.

For items that have "fallen behind" something, have you tried changing the camera angle? You can change this with the arrow keys.

For your farming issue, I think I was speaking with you yesterday in Live Chat. Did you try closing the game and re-opening?

If these fixes don't work, it sounds like something is wrong with your particular game instance, and you might need to start again. We're running in a very early beta, and from time to time, there may be bumps in the road when we update the game. That might be what happened here, since I can't reproduce this issue in a new game, or my personal saved game.

Now, all isn't lost if you have to restart. In fact, this game is being designed with the idea that in the final game you will die. A lot...and lose everything. But some things will stick around (player points, learned recipies etc.). Also, you will get a brand new map! We're still adding lots of new features and balancing the game. More updates coming Soon, with some really awesome new features!

Edited by JLK

Sign in to follow this