Forge Event Stats

JoeW

9 hours ago, GlassArrow said:

@JoeW is it possible that when you update these stats after Forge ends that you include the fastest times for 5 man, 4 man, 3 man, and 2 man? It's alright if you just release the time, but if you could do a top ten like you do with the 6 man that would be awesome!

I can look into it, but it's the weekend so I am not sure if we can swing that by the time we need to update everything. 

It seems the "total number of..." stats vary each time we reload the page, is there a way to see them all at once? 

Also I couldn't find how many people did all the achievements after the Forge ended, is it there anywhere?

Edit: nvm, it showed up after a time. 1930 players.

On 2017-12-04 at 11:50 AM, Ohan said:

so surprising how little people got achievments! under 1k people got them all?!?! 

Actually just a little under 2k: 

image.thumb.png.6b94b05a0d23d425c333816fe1672e2d.png

Glad to be one of those! :wilson_ecstatic:

Regarding Klei making the stats available, all I have to say is: :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:. This is yet another super amazing extra-game content that Klei excel at surprising and pleasing their players fans with. Thank you very much for it, you rock!

• Developer
18 hours ago, Loredore said:

Is there a count for total number of people who played at any point in the event? (to compare the achievement number to, or give a % of players who got that)

A little under 1% of players (who finished at least one forge match) completed all achievements.

Archived