Forge Event Stats

JoeW

@Jynn JoeW's working on the stats right now. Give it a few more minutes. These stats were originally only meant for the developers eyes. Gotta wait for permission cause even I can't access it yet. Gotta be patient (this was only a posted image without a link about 9 minutes ago). 

The banner alone looks really cool though.

4 minutes ago, Zillvr said:

@Jynn JoeW's working on the stats right now. Give it a few more minutes. These stats were originally only meant for the developers eyes. Gotta wait for permission cause even I can't access it yet. Gotta be patient (this was only a posted image without a link about 9 minutes ago). 

The banner alone looks really cool though.

okay, just wanted to point out in case it wasn't realized and was an actual bug =P i didn't know it wasn't finished 

Definitely not me xD i've been out of town for most of the event, but i did at least get my deathless run and gold speed run first, and a respectable amount of the others and the items i wanted ^^ so i can't complain

Oh god, I totally skipped over the funniest stat in the Forge Stats. The other stats are all positive leading towards a win... and then we have: the number of times someone disturbed an immobilized enemy and betrayed their allies.

smh... I've had a few of those, and I blame myself for not paying attention on whether Wicker has the petry book or not before doing an aoe.

10 minutes ago, Zillvr said:

Oh god, I totally skipped over the funniest stat in the Forge Stats. The other stats are all positive leading towards a win... and then we have: the number of times someone disturbed an immobilized enemy and betrayed their allies.

smh... I've had a few of those, and I blame myself for not paying attention on whether Wicker has the petry book or not before doing an aoe.

i dunno, the 'immobilized creatures had to think about what they did' made me giggle xD

i think those stats change what is listed, i get new ones every time i refresh the page

A question has been raised from reddit about the stats: Are the achievement numbers based on only players who actually played The Forge OR does it also take into account all the players that owns DST including those that never bothered with The Forge?

Poor Wes still ended up towards the bottom. I find him funner to run with than Woodie, but it's pretty obvious Woodie is the safe and easy choice.

Wendy placed about where I figured, she really just doesn't shine well in the Forge. I think she could of used a tankier Abigail or something to make her warrant a spot over anyone else.

Was neat to see the stats.

Thanks for the stats! The overall win rates were lower than I expected, but I think a lot of people playing it were either only grinding levels (and thus not caring if they finished) or not used to classic crowd control dungeon runs that you used to see in RPGs. I was pulling skills out I hadn't used since I last played EverQuest a decade ago.

1 hour ago, Zillvr said:

A question has been raised from reddit about the stats: Are the achievement numbers based on only players who actually played The Forge OR does it also take into account all the players that owns DST including those that never bothered with The Forge?

Just the people who played The Forge

Archived