V2C

[Game Update] - 244388

The only "real" challenge in these achievements would be to get them all in one run. It's all or nothing. If you get all but 1, you lose

4 minutes ago, Soulk said:

Got them all in one run ;)

nevermind :D

Sinister_Fang    7,974

I was expecting more to be honest. If you're going for no death and/or gold speedrun, then you should get all of these already. Oh well. I won't complain about more easy xp.

Warbucks    2,250
13 minutes ago, duxy said:

i just completed a deathless run without dying without the update :(

same :wilson_facepalm:

Edited by SuperDavid
added a emote for extra sad effect

Rellimarual    3,960
24 minutes ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

I think yes

I still have the loading screens for them 

It’s still in effect now, but I’m wondering if it will last until the end of the Forge. I guess there’s no reason why they wouldn’t keep it through the weekend. 

Edited by Rellimarual

watermelen671    9,241

Damn, all these people talking about how they managed to do this first try...

I fear if I end up joining a server with one of you guys, and end up dying, I'm gonna (somehow) end up with me getting banned from life somehow. :wilson_ecstatic:

The forum shame would be real yo.

Edit: Did I really say somehow twice? Blimey I'm tired! :wilson_drool:

Edited by watermelen671

landromat    1,530
1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

Damn, all these people talking about how they managed to do this first try...

I fear if I end up joining a server with one of you guys, and end up dying, I'm gonna (somehow) end up with me getting banned from life somehow. :wilson_ecstatic:

The forum shame would be real yo.

Edit: Did I really say somehow twice? Blimey I'm tired! :wilson_drool:

don't worry, people who doing that in one try are playing with their friends, so you probably will never see them in quick match

• Haha 1

minespatch    49,804
3 hours ago, CarlZalph said:

TTUD2Jw.png

"Just won't die". So... Basically what Pugna said during the match "You're still alive?!".:wilson_ecstatic:

3 hours ago, Instant-Noodles said:
  1. Accomplishment Icons (New)encore_boarons_hard.png.d58c073a884716bf3c1c049e224d78f9.png
  2. Boarilla (Variants)lavaarena_trails_armour1_idle.gif.e0e08140cf3f6148745eb3739ed0b69a.giflavaarena_trails_armour2_idle.gif.c42c4e51946413465377deb6174da45e.gif
  1. This pretty boaron's ready for the Prom. STYLIN'.
  2. I didn't even realize they had two different soul patches.:wilson_ecstatic:
57 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Yup! :ghost:

emoji-10.png.3ceb5715a205db24d144f3ac7576141f.pngemoji-06.png.de73cbd4381bc7b8c05d4f55ceac297c.pngemoji-07.png.b789a57d7d84abe82b6f9f74eff876a0.pngemoji-06.png.de73cbd4381bc7b8c05d4f55ceac297c.png

• Haha 1

watermelen671    9,241
Just now, landromat said:

don't worry, people who doing that in one try are playing with their friends, so you probably will never see them in quick match

Sometimes they join up with randos.

But now everybody knows who I am on steam...(if you didn't watch the Forge Klei stream then shame on you. :3) so if I screw everything up, I'll be ostracized here!! :wilson_horror:

Then I'll have to delete my life!! AND THEN I'LL LOSE MY TITLE!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Spoiler

Christ on a cracker I'm tired, I'm delirious, I should stop before I end up hiding all of these posts when I wake up in the morning like a person who's prone to drunk tweeting....:wilson_drool: