I Think New Characters Would Help DST

On 12/4/2017 at 3:00 PM, spideswine said:

You're forgetting birds of the world+sts for probably the most efficient krampus farming in dst

I'd say killing bunny men with a star caller and flingo freezing them is way easier since you don't lose sanity and you get a ton of food for pierogies, I will say the only downside is you'll need a plan for hounds since you can't leave til the star goes away.

59 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

I'd say killing bunny men with a star caller and flingo freezing them is way easier since you don't lose sanity and you get a ton of food for pierogies, I will say the only downside is you'll need a plan for hounds since you can't leave til the star goes away.

Have seen both in action, wicker's is faster and requires less of a setup.

1 hour ago, GiddyGuy said:

I will say the only downside is you'll need a plan for hounds since you can't leave til the star goes away.

When you're finished and don't need the star anymore, you can die, haunt the star away and get revived with an amulet.

1 hour ago, spideswine said:

Have seen both in action, wicker's is faster and requires less of a setup.

Correct, however you still need to get a lot of reeds to do so and have a lot of healing for emergencies unless you have the bone helmet.

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

When you're finished and don't need the star anymore, you can die, haunt the star away and get revived with an amulet.

I forgot about that, thanks for reminding me.

18 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Correct, however you still need to get a lot of reeds to do so and have a lot of healing for emergencies unless you have the bone helmet.

People seem to be found of force spawning a reed trap, and considering wickers interaction with bee queen healing shouldn't be much of an issue, though unless you're wolfgang or wigfrid(which can assist the wicker if it's not a solo world), bunnies will generally occasionally get a hit in as well, making them generally subpar, unless you're specifically out to farm bunnies.(or wicker isn't involved)

Archived