The Forge Extended to Dec. 4th

JoeW

3 minutes ago, Potato Gamer said:

Great. No one said what time zone it is... and it suddenly ended. I have a lot of spools saved up and now I can't even weave that fricking WX skin.

Ehm, 

5 hours ago, JoeW said:

We're in no rush. It will be coming down this afternoon PST - probably another 6 hours or so from this post. 

first it is Pacific Time Zone (btw, 6 hours from now is quite exact, as there is when that post was posted), and secondly 

5 hours ago, JoeW said:

We're leaving open the ability to buy The Forge Skins packs and weaving of skins for another week so that those of you who want to finish out your collections may do so. 

so you still can weave the skins you want.

Edited by fimmatek

3 minutes ago, Potato Gamer said:

Great. No one said what time zone it is... and it suddenly ended. I have a lot of spools saved up and now I can't even weave that fricking WX skin.

Yes, you can, but there was a very short bug when it wasn't possible. Now it's good.

5 minutes ago, Lumina said:

Yes, you can, but there was a very short bug when it wasn't possible. Now it's good.

Okay, sorry for the salty comment. Now it works.

Still dunno why the event had to end in middle of the afternoon. Yesterday every players said it will end at midnight. Can we next time have a timer or the exact date written on the front page/menu of the game? That would help a lot.

2 minutes ago, Potato Gamer said:

Still dunno why the event had to end in middle of the afternoon. Yesterday every players said it will end at midnight.

The reason is probably that the event should end when Klei is available to end it, precisely because bugs happen. They were able to fix quickly the problem because they were here.

At midnight, you usually don't have a lot of people working.

I agree that more information in game would probably be better next time : they gave some informations on forum, it would be nice to see them in game.

They probably can't give the exact time, however, just an estimate.