Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

CrummyDuck

Invisible Beefalo / Mosquitos RoG 2017

CrummyDuck    6

Hi All,

I have noticed that this topic has been around since February / March of 2016, and the developers have seeming fixed the bug. Though that is what I would gather since it was over a year ago. 

I'm unaware whether anyone else is experiencing these issues, personally any mods that I have installed have had no effect whatsoever on any of the other worlds both in DS, DST and SW, yet for some reason (and I have disabled them in attempts to find a personal solution) the issue remains. The same goes for invisible mosquitos in the marsh biomes. 

I have tried Verifying Corrupted Files through the Properties tab in the game files on Steam and found no change in effect. Short of deleting the game and reinstalling, where i'm sure I would lose all my worlds and progresses, I have found no solution.

I would like to point out that the Beefalo (not with mosquitos) can be seen occasionally by pressing Q or E to rotate the screen, however since the beefalo don't wandering in straight lines, they pop in and out of invisibility. See screenshots below.

If anyone has a solution, or if I'm pointing this out for the developers, any reply would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and kind regards,

Mark

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 10.34.07.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 10.34.10.png